darkstar
Thanked 0 time

Britney Spears Baby Photo's Opinion / POLL! *wee*

Does the ditz not have common sense enough to realize that she is famous and that her babys picture is going to get out on the Internet reguardless?  It's a little late once they have been posted on the net.  All ya gotta do is right click and save picture, post em' some place else on the Internet.  A little late miss Britney.  Oh wait, MRS Federline.  God, how could she marry that worthless sack of crap!? *lol* 

She's now suing people for posting them online and making them write an apology to her.  I think it's sh*tty that the photographer broke contract, but then again, I wouldn't trust just anyone with the negatives so they could sell them and profit from me or my innocent baby.  Theres a high dollar 'bounty' on the baby pics.  What does she expect though???  *sigh*  Most 'stars' are kooky and lack any sort of intellect...  I wouldn't sue nor would I have to...  I wouldn't be that stupid.   

Post opinions here.  Just curious as to what you gals think!

</end my 2 cents>  lol

Posted 12 years ago
sugarbear
Thanked 0 time

Re: Britney Spears Baby Photo's Opinion / POLL! *wee*

I think that the world has a celebrity obsession, especially the U.S. Evrything is centered around Hollywood!

Posted 10 years ago
MoToXxXGirL
Thanked 0 time

being a new mother, i am sympathetic with her.
it is the absolute hardest job in the world, and the
most rewarding. i get so upset just from relatives making
smart little remarks in front of me about parenting. i couldn't
imagine all of the stuff she deals with. it's so sad.

Posted 10 years ago
kittyheiress16
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?