shannon305
Thanked 0 time

i went to a photo shoot!

hey u guys, tuesday i went to a photo shoot at my dads office to help him out and i happened to met this fantastic photographer. he said that i had a unique look but i was short and i told him i didnt want to be a model i wanted to act. so he invited me to a sunglasses shoot which only shows head shots, so it was today and i got my makeup done and all that. it was my very first photo shoot so he really had to instruct me, but it came out well. i really hope this brings me to true passion, acting! wish me luck.  big_smile

p.s.  please take the poll. thanks.

Posted 10 years ago
alexmarie7
Thanked 0 time

Re: i went to a photo shoot!

i would rather model because...i just dont think i have the talent to act. and in front of alot of people...that freaks me out. plus i love clothes!! and fashion. its just soo cool..idk. yeah but i love it and when i see americas next top model..im jealous..haha yeah i voted for modeling tho

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

modeling is too self-absorbed for me. I would rather the young girls in America and around the world look up to more realistic people. People with bumps and lumps. I think there are many more women in the field of acting who have shown you don't have to be beautiful in the classical sense to really do something meaningful with your life. Would I love to be as gorgeous as a model, yes. But I would rather people be surprised by my intelligence than my beauty.

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

I do pin-up modeling. It's great because it encourages women to have curves, and not be stick thin. There is also no height requirement. I had 3 shoots this weekend at a show.

Posted 10 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

I saw those pics you had on your profile, ratrodgirl... you are very pretty   big_smile

My youth leader really wants me to get into modeling   :?:  lol she says I would make a "gorgeous model"- her words exactly.  She says I have to looks and confidence for it but I don't even know how.

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Posted 10 years ago
hsz0zyzp8o0
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
iG8iN2vG8b
Thanked 0 time