Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

Bag borrow or steal

Has anyone used it?  I am kind of cheap, so most of the stuff is way out of my price range to rent/but.  But, I found a coupon for $25 credit, so the joining fee of $10 or so was waived, and I still have about $15 credit to use.  I also figured out how to get 50% off of the fee for renting an item.  I was wondering if anyone had used them and how easy it is to ship items.  Is it a hassle?  Thanks in advance for any advice, and pm me if you want the coupon codes.

Posted 9 years ago
sandigirl
Thanked 0 time

Re: Bag borrow or steal

I saw them on the Tyra Banks Show.  I've heard people say it is a good site.
But if you use it make sure to get insurance because if there is any damage or it gets lost then you will have to pay the value of the bag.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

I have read about that site in mags BUT do you really want to carry around a bag worth a few thousand ,i would be so scared of something happening to it :?: there was an article in shop till you drop mag here in oz and one of the journos hired one and even she was scared to carry it around and she took it out to a club or something and she didn't get up all nite,she held it on her lap and admired her bag 8) But i don't  know if i could carry a bag that was that expensive,it would be alright if i owned it ,but knowing it was rented would be soo scary sad have a look on revolve clothing and see if there are any you can afford to buy or ebay smile

Goodluck on whatever you decide

Posted 9 years ago
jazzymadeit
Thanked 0 time

My aunt is deigner bag obsessed lol and she loves the site and uses it all the time how do you get 50% of he renting fee I always wanted to use it but the cost is still out of my price range

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I think it's a huge waste of money. I would suggest saving your money and actually buying one.

Posted 9 years ago
StarStylez
Thanked 0 time

From what I hear, There is a catch to that website.  The $30 membership fees does not make you able to rent anything plus, the $30 is just for basic membership, you have to upgrade your membership to a higher level if you want to rent the more expensive name brands such as Louis Vuitton or Chanel.    I could be wrong but, I think you even have to pay a weekly fee for the purse you are renting.  The membership fee is just that, a membership fee to join the website, you don't get to rent a purse just because you paid that fee. 

Seriously, that website is for wealthy people who either change thier bags like they change thier underwear OR, for someone who has a special occasion event to go to and wants a designer purse to carry but, can't afford to buy one.

Posted 9 years ago
gyg1ngfn1u0
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
Horbportgautt
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe