chocofan
Thanked 0 time

WHAT HAIR PRODUCTS ARE YOU LOVING?

anyone wanna share what shampoo/conditioner/styling products etc. they like to use?
i love the herbal essences in the big curvy bottles that smell really good smile
and some tresemme.
what do you guys like? :colour:

Posted 8 years ago
crash9805
Thanked 0 time

Re: WHAT HAIR PRODUCTS ARE YOU LOVING?

My mom's a cosmetologist so I use alot of salon brands...but I love Aquage (pretty much anything by that brand) and Joico K-pak Reconstructing shampoo and conditioner. I also love the Paul Mitchell line.

Posted 8 years ago
beeq725
Thanked 0 time

i use herbal essences hydralicious (purplr) shampoo, and i just found this great conditioner by garnier fructis called wonder waves and it works great for my curly hair.  and i love tresseme's bouncy curls gel.  big_smile

Posted 8 years ago
fashioneestahhh
Thanked 0 time

Maybe i'm breaking the rules.. but i LOVE how Paul mitchell super skinny daily shampoo with Matrix ( the orange bottle) Conditioner leaves my wavy hair. I makes it smooth and super easy to straighten it if i want to or curl it more. As for styling products, Bumble and Bumble Straightening is awesome! sometimes i even use it in reverse to make my hair curlier but with no frizz. lol

Posted 8 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanked 0 time

I really like the Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo and conditions. I have been using it for about six months and my hair is so healthy right now. My hair has never been so healthy!

Posted 8 years ago
me1043
Thanked 0 time

A friend of mine bought me a set of CHI hair products, and it has made a HUGE difference. I flat iron my hair almost everyday and it was getting a little fried. But since the switch, it stays healthier a LOT longer. I use the conditioning spray after every shower, silk infusion before I dry my hair, Iron guard before I flat iron, and then brilliant brunette finishing cream after. My hair look so much better!

Posted 8 years ago
JennyCup
Thanked 0 time

I use a lot of different stuff for my hair. I use Garnier shampoo and conditioner as that seems to be the only one I am not allergic to. I have bad reactions with pantene, dove, aveeno, bath and body works, etc. For styling products I like to use Sunsilk (yellow bottle), Ion, brilliant brunette, St. Ives split mender, and matrix.

Posted 8 years ago
JenandTonic
Thanked 0 time

Tresemme is fantastic, and I also love the Suave shampoos that are knock-offs of salon shampoos. Both brands work really well.

For styling, there is nothing better than John Frieda's Frizz Ease. For someone like me with thick, wavy hair, it tames the beast so I don't wake up looking like I got electrocuted.

I also use to love Joico's K-pac because my hair tends to be dry (I flat-iron my hair to death!) but recently I've ditched it for....olive oil. Seriously. I add a tiny amount of olive oil in to my conditioner twice a week, and I also do an all over head conditioning about once a month with it. No, it doesn't make my hair oily. It makes it really shiny and soft though smile

Posted 8 years ago
pollywog
Thanked 0 time

Pantene Shamppo and Conditioner, Redken styling paste and I could not live without John Frieda FrizzEase.

Posted 8 years ago
ranniltfura
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?