chelseyyyy
Thanked 0 time

Help with Hair Loss!

I'm sixteen and losing my dirty blonde hair like crazy. In general, my hair is thin and oily anyways - it never looks nice. I could really use some tips on A) how to regrow hair naturally and B) how to add constant volume and a healthy appearance to my kind of hair.

Thanks!

Chelsey.

Posted 5 years ago
lizzylenich_4fc17c6867131
Thanked 0 time

Re: Help with Hair Loss!

Hey smile Lol Anyways sheding of hair can be cause by alot of things , heat damage , stress , and also a bad diet so it really depends on a number of factors . :0 And For the oily hair , try to drink alot of water and use prouducts and shampoos that help cleanse your roots , and are organic/oil free and also NOT To use conditioner on the upper part of your head , only below your ears smile(conditionr bring shine , vitamens , and oil back to your hair . but since you have a very oily scape it would only make your hair oiler which defeats the purpose of using shampoo , which cleanse the oils ) . And For the volume part , i blow dry my hair upside down 1) because the gravity helps create volume 2) hair drys faster .

Hopefully This Helps smile

Posted 5 years ago
sarakkatz
Thanked 0 time

Re: Help with Hair Loss!

- Keep your hair healthy with regular cuts (every 6 to 8 weeks), gentle weekly washes, air drying instead of using hair dryers.

- Massage coconut milk into your scalp, leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times per week until your hair loss decreases and healthy hair grows in.

- Mix coconut oil with avocado and spread on hair. This combination eliminates flaking and gives your hair a healthy boost — good for natural regrowth.

- Simmer hibiscus flowers in coconut oil and spread on hair to condition it. Rinse lightly and style as usual.

- Apply a few drops of almond oil to hair every day.

- Dietary changes: Include omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. Try to eat salmon (preferable wild Alaskan salmon), sardines, herring or mackerel two or three times a week. Or, sprinkle two tablespoons of freshly ground flaxseeds per day on your cereal or salads, or eat walnuts.

Posted 5 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?