pmeyer
Thanked 0 time

Have I been swaplifted???

Posted 8 years ago
Lindsayanng
Thanked 0 time

Re: Have I been swaplifted???

Honestly, I would put HALF of the issues on the website it's self. I have not been able to get on this site for 4 days now.. Luckily I am technologically minded and knew to use a proxy to access, but if i didnt do that, iw ould be completely and entirely LOCKED OUT.

Its good to get direct emails just in case.. but just something to think about.. I think the owners/mods need to get on the ball here.. i mean, there are 20+ spam posts that have been here since yesterday and no one has deleted them yet.. i sent 3 emails to the admins at this site asking them what the problem is and why i cant access the website.. no response.

Posted 8 years ago
seasonshopper
Thanked 0 time

I have swapped with Golfergirlie several times and have had no problems with her. I bet it is the site. Most of the time it is down and hard to access. You also have to keep in mind that it can take up to 30 days to receive a swap item. I do agree 30 days is too long, but I wouldnt start worrying until after 30 days. Good luck to you smile

Posted 8 years ago
kelisep
Thanked 0 time

I had the same issue with her :bang_head: .... she sent me a message recently saying that she sent the stuff, but im still waiting..... How long has it been since the swap was first made?
How can this be fixed?    :helpme:

Posted 8 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

I've had no problems with Golfergirlie either.  Perhaps it's the site issues.

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

OH surprise i have a total refund on paypal.  I dont know why i dont have the package but im happy to have the money.

Posted 8 years ago
lilylethal
Thanked 0 time

lili,
Lucky you when i swapped with golfergirlie I sent her $19 to insurance the bracelet she was supposed to send me. When I got it there was no insurance, so I did get her to refund that through paypal. But she still hasn't sent back my items.

Posted 8 years ago
beka
Thanked 0 time

Wait!  Have I been swaplifted?  You  know who I am, right?  Bob Marley purse...Where are you?  I hope you are safe and sound but I still want my end of the swap.

Posted 8 years ago
alwaysjasmine
Thanked 0 time

how do i put Samburly1031 on the swaplifters lists? it's been 6 weeks & ive still havent received my swap? i sent her brand new items 4 nothing!! i sent her a negative token & she has received 2 other complaints stating they didnt receive their swap either. help???

Posted 8 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Wow.  I'm really shocked about golfergirlie.  So sorry to hear about the swaps with her that did not work out. 

Angela, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US????  big_smile   I sent back your swap offer sweetie.  Check it when you get a chance. smile

Posted 7 years ago
ANGELLA
Thanked 0 time

Posted 7 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Glad to see you have a sense of humor.  lol   Put your glasses on girl!  big_smile

Sometimes I have swap offers & don't notice them.  Also, I have sent offers that never went thru.  Try resending the swap offer & messaging the person you sent the offer to.  Check to see when they logged on last too.  I think some people join then never come back!  :?   If you still don't hear from them retract the offer & if it's something you really, really want leave them a profile comment.  I figure if they ever do log back on they will see my e mail & profile comment & perhaps contact me.  Who knows, right?  :nod:

Posted 7 years ago
ANGELLA
Thanked 0 time

LOL Thanks so much love2beach. Actually helpful and now i don't feel like such a bother or pain in the but!!! LOL

Posted 7 years ago
beka
Thanked 0 time

i totally agree that being left hanging on a swap offer is LAME.  i am waiting to hear back from some folks and i check their profile almost daily and see that they have been on several times since i made an offer.  if you don't want to swap just say so...no feelings are going to be hurt.  if there was a way that we could set up responding to offers before making new ones, that would ROCK!!

as far as being swaplifted?  i just signed up in october and have now considered myself to be swaplifted twice...is there something wrong with me?  i hope not!  i followed the more/less token reccomendation.  and i have good karma!

beka

Posted 7 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?