fasumlui
Thanked 0 time

Trouble viewing "My Swap Offers" Page

I am having trouble getting into "My Swap Offers" Page. I get this error message:   
">
Fatal ErrorUndefined index: UsID

Do anyone have the same problem? Also I notice this site is loading very slow, can anyone improve it?

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

Re: Trouble viewing "My Swap Offers" Page

I have this problem today. I guess sometimes we are too many on the site or if its not  the problem maybe some E.T. Hacked my account and play with my swap offer. :*) Im joking bUt it make me grrr!  I just can do what i want today with the site. Anyways ....

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

Boring its my second day i cant opening the swap offer page. It take forever and after that nothing except  this message of error. Somebody know what can i do?

Posted 8 years ago
Kara
Thanked 0 time

Hello,  Sometimes this happens to me, too.  At times, I can click back and redo and it will work and other times I have to go to my home page internet and type swapstyle.com into the address bar.  I usually get it this way.  A couple times, swapstyle has a message up that they are out.  I guess they are doing maintenance.  Don't know. 

Those are the only 3 troubles I have had with getting in so hence my experience.  smile

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

Oh no i try many times to restart internet, swapstyle, computer. Clean my history bar etc.. and all the day it take forever to load and finally i have the message that i take too long to load and disconnect. Im very upset about this. Cause i have many things to add today and i try 7 times and just cant.
Maybe its not my day.

Posted 8 years ago
christinemic9
Thanked 0 time

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

Wow another day and i have the same message than TDSollog. I cant go to my swap offers page and look my swap or clear old swap. Its very  weird. I just cant. I try today in the internet coffee place , at my home, on my phone and i just cant open it. Its really complicate to  do my swap without this page. I write a message to the contact us person yesterday but  i dont have answer yet. I dont know what to do. Maybe i have to go in vacation. ITs a message from my  wallet. :*)

Posted 8 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

I too have been having problems,i get the red x's you are talking about and also the swap offers page does come up but is really slow and when i first logged on it said the site was down but when i tried again,it worked :twisted: so i don't know ,maybe they are working on the site,have a good day girls :infinity:  :colour:

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

I send an email to headquarter of swapstyle and now i dont have problem. I guess i have too many things on my swap offer page. Too many swap at the same time.
thank's again for all your help and thank's swapstyle to  fix the problem.

Posted 8 years ago
Kara
Thanked 0 time

Hello,  I am having trouble opening my offers.  It seems that since the new revamping took place that it takes less time to load for the MOST part, but not always.  But,.....it is harder to keep track of your trades this way.  When opening the pages, they are still slow.  Also, now I cannot even get into my swaps to view them.  Please advise!!!  I liked it the way it was except that it was hard to download--took time.  Please advise.  Thank you!!!

Posted 8 years ago
Valego
Thanked 0 time

Hi ok I love swapstyle but its been acouple days now that I have tried to contact someone to help me with my "My swap offer page." I could see the pending ones but the ones that have been accepted at the bottom are no where to be found. I tried to do the tools and compability thing and I couldnt even find anything with the word compability. Its been like this for acouple days now and even if I shut it down and restart the program it does the same thing!! Please could someone help me out here?

Posted 8 years ago
fasumlui
Thanked 0 time

I try everything listed in here and nothing work. I didn't even get a response from contacting the swapstyle. Now is even worse because I am not getting email for the offer. So if anyone want to swap with you please send me an email. I hate to lose my account since I build up so many token, but I don't think I can do anymore swap if I am not getting the offer. Bum....

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

I do the update but im not sure they change something in my swap offers page. I will wait its says maybe it take 24 hours to do the difference.
i hope this work!

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?