Lily39
Thanked 0 time

Boyfriend Dilemma question

I have a question....i want to see if anyone has advice.

I'm dating someon for a long time now, but they still talk to their x girlfriend.  They say she means nothing, but it still bothers me that they communicate. Should I be worried ? or is it nothing? what should i do?

Posted 9 years ago
lennard1c
Thanked 0 time

Re: Boyfriend Dilemma question

It should not be an issue if you truly trust him.  He should also have the respect to not do it so much if he knows it bothers you.  COMMUNICATION is the key.  Talk to him about it.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Have you asked him does he still have feelings for her,if not do ask and if they are just friends thats probably ok as long as the like the other girls say you have trust in your boyfriend ,thats the important thing..... smile

Posted 9 years ago
lilylethal
Thanked 0 time

your screwed.

Posted 9 years ago
beeq725
Thanked 0 time

Posted 8 years ago
Lavender
Thanked 0 time

I don't think it's a major issue, but communication and trust is the key in a relationship.
My boyfriend sometimes talks about his ex, and it bothers me a lot, but i trust him.
I think i just don't like the fact he talks about her. And it's normal ... :nod:

Posted 8 years ago
JenandTonic
Thanked 0 time

lol @ lily's response

Honestly, I talk to my ex on occasion. We had been friends for years prior to dating, and it simply didn't work because we weren't compatible in "that" way. My boyfriend doesn't seem to care as I share what we've talked about, what's going on in my ex's life, etc. He used to do the same when he talked to his ex.

I agree with the previous posters that it is only an issue if you guys don't trust each other. I'd say talk to him about it, and go from there....

Good luck!!

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?