sandykay
Thanked 0 time

Blocking?

What is a fair reason to block someone?

The reason why I am asking this is because I have been blocked. A new swapper sent me an offer and ticked everything on their swap list to swap with me. I sent them a nice (well I thought it was) message saying they should be careful about doing that as some people may try and scam them and accept the offer and there are also some people who do not like being told what they can swap for. I also let them know there was nothing on their list that I was looking for at the moment. They then resent the offer still with everything ticked, but also a $ offer with it. I declined the offer and sent them another message saying that I thought the $ offer was too low considering it was several items they wanted (all new) and the amount was the price of the lowest item $ value. I explained that I wasn't expecting to get the full amount for the items, however I didn't want to be at too much of a loss. Today I was just looking at my mail and the person has blocked me. It's no loss to me, but I think it is a bit harsh.

Thoughts?

Posted 8 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Re: Blocking?

Harsh doesn't explain it. I think theyre jus trying to be a pain in the rear.

Posted 8 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Re: Blocking?

I was actually going to post about lowballing.  How often does this happen to you guys?  I really don't mind if the person is actually uninformed but I recently had someone offer me $5.00 for a discontinued Stila foundation.  She SEARCHED the foundation out because it is her favorite so she damn well knows how much it costs.  Grrrr. 

I've had other lowball offers too.  It can be pretty insulting.

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?