Nona
Thanked 0 time

Just been left an undeserved negative JROCKET

They are better about it now than they ever have been. I have gotten a few undeserved ones taken away as well. Just explain and I am sure it will get worked out.

AND THAT BISH IS HORRIBLY NOTOTRIOUS. AND RUDE.
Her "sister" swaps here too.

Posted 8 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

Re: Just been left an undeserved negative JROCKET

Ah the notorious 'sister' members. If I had a dollar for everytime i've heard that.

I don't understand how she thinks she can use the 'we didnt swap' excuse, especially with the new system. You made an offer. I accepted. You said you would send. You didnt.   :bang_head:  :bang_head:  :bang_head:

Posted 8 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

she denies being the swapper ''ive never heard of the other person''
Of course not.

Posted 8 years ago
danianiela
Thanked 0 time

Posted 8 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I swapped well actually bought something from her (was totally ripped off but i was new here and didnt really know) and it took me like 2 months to recieve my items, which she blamed on the post. She sent airmail and labelled the items worth $100 so i was v. lucky that she sent and I didnt loose $40, that i actually got it and that i didn't have to pay customs.
I just got a recent big swap package from canada from a wonderful swapper. She sent surface mail. Got it in 4 weeks.

Why can't they just block the I.P address of swaplifterS??

Posted 8 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

It took them ages to reply to me and they just said they couldn't remove it *rolls eyes*  :evil:  and that i just had to reply to it.

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?