KathleenBrianne
Thanked 0 time

A Little Confused

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the website, and I have a question. I was unable to find the answer in the FAQ section.

1. Once I have won a swap, or agreed to swap/sell something, what do I do to shipping and handling to get my item to the person and vice versa?

Thank you,
Kathleen

Posted 8 years ago
Kara
Thanked 0 time

Re: A Little Confused

Hello,

Each person is responsible for their own shipping/handling unless stated otherwise. I like to ship as inexpensively as possible.  If you have a printer, you can print your own postage.  That will save some money.  The post office has been going through changes and have been LOSING some packages.  So, I ALWAYS get delivery confirmation.  It is free when you print your own postage or $.75 cents if you purchase from them.  This way you can kind of keep track of your package and they tell you when it has been delivered.  This keeps you from losing it, hopefully, anyway!  smile
If your package is small enough you can ship first class, up to 12-14 ounces, I cannot remember.  Otherwise it is parcel post or priority.  Priority is supposed to take 2-3 days, but with their revamping that is not happening mostly.  For smaller packages it is just a little more for priority than parcel.  Hope this helps.  Oh, also if you print your own, you can ask for pick up.  Please check my things out.  I have some great skirts and other things.  Have a great week.  Kara

Posted 8 years ago
KathleenBrianne
Thanked 0 time

Re: A Little Confused

Kara,

Thank you for the reply and the help. How do you print your own postage? I have never heard of that before.

Thanks,
KathleenBrianne

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?