BecBeat555
Thanked 0 time

Looking to SWAP for hair accessories..

Hi Tifini,

I think I can help! I have a bunch of hair accessories that I haven't used since high school or college, and I've been wondering what to do with them. They're really cute (a lot of them I got from a store called Afterthoughts, if you remember it. It was an accessories store, similar to Claire's, but a little edgier.)

Here's a list of what I have:
-- Plastic turtoiseshell headband - sunflower design all the way around, with the longer teeth to keep headband in hair
-- Turquoise bead headband - three strands of small beads; part that falls under hair is black elastic
-- 10 butterfly clamps with wings - Do you remember those butterfly clamps that had wings that move ever so slightly? That's what these are - wingspan is about 2 inches at widest point, length is about 1 1/4 inches. The wings are glittery and I have them in a variety of colors. Clamp and butteryfly's body are silver.
--14 buttery fly hair clips - Shiny plastic. Blue, pink, green, yellow, purple, white. 
--2 flower hair clips - daisies - petals are a red-orange, center is pink
--Hair spins: 6 blue jeweled flowers, 5 light pink roses (with a little bit of silver glitter)
--Snap barrettes: 5 pairs (purple glitter, pink glitter, purple with white deisgn, green with white design, red-orange with white design), 1 single (orange glitter)
--One pair of silver bobby pins with silver glitter butterflies (one butterfly on each; butterfly measures 1/2 inch wide)
--Tan elastic with pink flower (got from either American Eagle or Aeropostale)
--4 mini hair clips (each has a Pokemon character on it)

Everything is in fantastic condition. None of these items have been posted. If you want to see photos, let me know and I can send you some. You can have everything listed or pick and choose.

I'd like to see what you have to swap, so let me know. It'll be great to give these items to someone who can get a lot of use out of them!

Thanks so much,

Rebecca :-)

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?