vanillacocoaeliz
Thanked 0 time

Dexode this Im

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Re: Dexode this Im

I couldn't even read it, sorry I can't help.

Posted 9 years ago
beckadaswtgrl
Thanked 0 time

Honestly..

Why are you making it seem like it's your fault for whatever happened?
Do not guilt trip him into being sorry. Tell him how it is. Tell him this hurt you and what that was and see how he's feeling because obviously he's a little hurt too.
and if you both don't mature a lot. i don't think there is much room for a relationship.

work on saying what bugs you.... it's hard but it's helped my relationship a ton.

Good luck!

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I think im getting old,it took me ages to relise what all the text talk was...But he sounds like a jerk and you're better off without him.Don't let him get to you,cut him out of your life completely.

Posted 9 years ago
lennard1c
Thanked 0 time

WOW, I am so out of it.  totally different language. hehe
Anyways, from what I gathered it sounds like a school yard crush and neither of you know each other one bit.  If you like someone TELL THEM, lots gets lost in translation when you are having friends do it for you.  If you like him tell him to his face or via PHONE CALL (no text) emotions sometimes do not come across properly through written words.  If he feels the same he should do the same.  It might seem hard to face each other but if you want any type of relationship with a person you are going to have to talk to them eventually.  Trust me I have years of experience.  By just talking you will resolve much more in 5 minutes than texting for hours.  Hope it helps.

Posted 9 years ago
beeq725
Thanked 0 time

defnitely agree with everyone else. you guys need to get to know each other better and when you do, you'll know if your relationship will work. good luck. =] =]

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?