majicdarling201
Thanked 0 time

USPS stealing packages:(

hey so I know we all are smart enough to use the DC on our packages by now, but to those of you who are not cautious, and some that are the USPS is having serious issues with postal workers stealing packages, I was recently the victim, I paid for and sent my package at the post office only to have it vanish, and it had DC on it!!! roll

Sooo my advice is be super super careful during this season, the manager told me they hire more people to sort mail, and theft rises!!

also be warned the USPS will only say sorry and try to find the package, but once it is stolen its gone unless the thief confesses and says hey I stole it, and yeah that is never gonna happen... :bang_head:

if your package dissapears be prepared to get nasty with the post office, as that is the only way to get them to help...
8)

Posted 9 years ago
tiffanyd_24
Thanked 0 time

Re: USPS stealing packages:(

that is just absolutely disgusting, its pretty bad when you can't even trust government workers. i guess the "civil service" test proves nothing!

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

that is really bad especially with christmas coming,they must take all the best things ,do you xray your packages like over here????? cause that's how they would find out wwhta is in them ,it's pretty sad that you can't trust even the postal workers and as if they would own up to stealing :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Posted 9 years ago
ladeesmilez
Thanked 0 time

wow that is sad!!! sad so by dec. 10 i'm done w/ swapping w/ people til january of next year. i rather not lose things. sooooooooooooo whoever wants to swap w/ me swap now. if not? we'll swap next year. smile

happy holidays ladies!

Posted 9 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

I have been waiting for a package from a very trusted user for three weeks, so I am guessing that is what happened!  I am still hoping it might come though!

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?