kelly_couture
Thanked 0 time

turn and face the change. ch-ch-changin'

obama!!! our country is headed in the right direction!!!!!!!

Posted 9 years ago
shhmandy
Thanked 0 time

Re: turn and face the change. ch-ch-changin'

WOOHOOO:D

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

I hope so ,our country is doing it hard at the moment,so i hope this Obama dude does it right big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

i know, this is absolutely amazing we got to watch history being made, nothing will ever the same. obama!!! smile

Posted 9 years ago
Sandratreasa
Thanked 0 time

Hi

Im from Ireland and am really happy for ye that Obama won! Hes fab and its great he has been given the chance!

Yes We can!

Posted 9 years ago
hippygirl
Thanked 0 time

i agree  i live in a very, very wealthy area & i think i am the only person in my town that voted for obama...  i am so proud  and it has to be asked....  what did you think of michelle's dress ???   i loved her boldness but was much more impressed by the speech that obama gave and his graciousness to his opponent.  with all that being said, no matter who you voted for, whatever  party you are a member of, or whatever your beliefs, it is time for us to stand together & change our great nation, for us & for our children.  GOD BLESS AMERICA & GOD BLESS OUR NEW FIRST FAMILY !!!!!    PEACE & LOVE     alicia

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

Yay for Obama! I hope things get better for our country in general, and he gives hope to lots of people =]

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?