designerobsessed
Thanked 0 time

Any advice??

I can't get a boyfriend to save my life. Everyone always tells me I'm pretty, but I dk. My friends love my personality but I can't figure out what is wrong. I am currently in high school. In 7th grade I was a complete nerd. It seems nobody has forgotten that because I am still the one left out and nobody likes. There are guys that like, but they are really weird and do bad things. Everyone knows me for being skinny.Any advice on what I may be doing wrong?

Posted 9 years ago
annastevens
Thanked 0 time

Re: Any advice??

Read Succulent Wild Woman by SARK.  Seriously, it's amazing and so eye-opening.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

You are proably doing nothing wrong ,girls are more mature than boys ,so wait till they grow up ,you don't need a boyfriend ,have a good time with your girl friends ,act confident and don't act like you care about it and they will come knocking on your door ,if you act like you care they know ,just be cool and everything will be ok , wink

Posted 9 years ago
oreo1
Thanked 0 time

being single rocks in my opino you have no guys telling you what you can and cannot wear stay single until the guy of your dreams comes along act like you dont care if you have a boyfreind or not but at the same time be a sweet heart to the guys and theyll be good to you dont be a suck up dont follow them around and what ever you do dont setal for any guy until you find the one that is right for you believe me it works im geting married in the summer  big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
littlelou
Thanked 0 time

stop looking!!!

seriously, if your so caught up in it you wont be able to relax around guys. just think about getting to know guys as friends and see what happens. also act like they should be lucky to be your boyfriend. confidence is very attractive.

dont be in such a rush, hun. life is so short. having a boyfriend is not the end of the world. think of all the countries to see and things to learn. way too young to settle down. the world is at your feet and any guy would be lucky to tag along!

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

you know what...now that you have matured and you're not a "nerd" anymore..the kids are probably either 1. intimidated by your change or 2. haven't noticed yet cuz men are idiots

I was the same way...always wore boy clothes in junior high and was way weird..but that was my best friend's and my way of coming out of our little girl dorkiness with our looney toon sweat suits lol...when I finally became...oh maybe a sophomore I decided to retire those boy clothes and put some girl clothes on...I was like...damn none of these kids even notice that I'm changing and I'm not a nerd anymore...

well my junior year it was like...oh my god where did they all come from...it was almost annoying how much they all had all of sudden realized I was a girl lol. 

And guess what...my senior year I still had a weird feeling people didnt notice me as much(just cuz i was used to it) and I was voted homecoming queen..which was a huge whoa for me...cuz I had been such a loser that when I started coming out of my shell people loving me was this weird shock.

So don't LOOK for a boyfriend..let them find you...thats probably the best way....cuz then you know they really really like you...

Posted 9 years ago
meridee
Thanked 0 time

Who needs a "boy"? Men are so much better!

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

You are probably doing nothing wrong! You are young!!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?