wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

In my opinion...

...okay, so i figured i'd start an opinion post. big_smile
You can post your thoughts here. Anything from just needing to rant about how horrible your latest swap was, how high gas is, or just oh i love these clothes, or i hate those clothes, or this annoys me, or i love *insert actor here* haha.

Either way, i don't know who will even post here, but i figured i'd give it a shot.

Posted 9 years ago
thekaraokechick
Thanked 0 time

Re: In my opinion...

I did a swap back in March with a lady from Ireland and i never received anything from her.  i know it takes a while to receive from there but that is ridiculous!  I haven't left any feedback for her yet.  I love swapstyle but the people that are scamming are pissing me off!
I am very careful these days who i swap with.  I just thought i'd get that off my chest.

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

In my opinion people who sell only should be banned. Seriously, get an ebay account or use laundro.

Rant Over

Posted 9 years ago
ladeesmilez
Thanked 0 time

i think they should delete the accounts that aren't active anymore and add a date to when the person left you a feedback so that way we'll know if they are still active or not.

they should also delete all of last year's forums so people don't bring it up again.  :?

Posted 9 years ago
Nicolelovesyou26
Thanked 0 time

OMG!!  It annoys me so so much to see people model the clothes for sale/swap!  I hate model pictures.  I don't want to imagine the item on them.  I want to imagine it on me.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

I totally agree big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
ladeesmilez
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
meridee
Thanked 0 time

I think it'd be alright to model it if its a funky size. Like a L that fits like a medium. But if its something like that, I'd appreciate to know what size the model is to compare to myself!

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Honestly  i'm sick of postal mail! Isnt there any other way to freaking send mail?!?!? Seems like every time something happens...dangit. Im getting really ticked too. The closest one is 15 mins away and the other one is 30 mins away. Ugh!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?