libbytom_magic
Thanked 0 time

Trying to Lose weight

Diet pills are bad!
They can actually make you gain weight
It screws with your metabolism, which makes it harder actually.
They're just loaded with caffine so you hvae more energy to do stuff giving off the "fat burn" thing
Plus they aren't healthy anyways, and I know pretty much all doctors suggest not taking them

2ndly, do not drink diet coke!!
Or any other type of beverage that is diet
What it does is make you bloated, and screws up your metabolism too, so you actually GAIN pounds

The only thing you should really do is just eat healthy, evrything in the food groups (this includes a small amount of fat and sugar) and then just drink 8 glasses of water a day (start out with like, 1-2 glasses for a two days, and then 2-4 galsses for two days, and so on)
And excercise, swimming is great because it's not too strenuous, and so is running.
This works your whole body
And in a few weeks you should see results, in not only your weight, but your skin and hair.
:mrgreen:

Oh, and just to throw this out there, because I know it's tempting, but never ever skip a meal

What the "starvation" diet does, is that your body stores as much food as it can because it thinks your starving, this makes you keep weight on, and then, after maybe..a few months of eating low amounts of food, your body actually starts to eat your organs, and muscels, because it's trying to preserve itself once all the fat and nourishment is gone.

Oh and have a cheat day, like, on saturday eat the one thing you've been craving all week.
It makes you less tempted to eat junk food

Also, it's ok to eat a peice of cake every once and a while!
As long as it's in a healthy portion.

Hope this helps!

Posted 10 years ago
liimegreeen
Thanked 0 time

Re: Trying to Lose weight

cardio and eatting healthy is the way to go!! shortcuts really don't work in the end.

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

I too am trying to lose weight. I have been eating healthy and exercising for over a month and see NO difference. What is wrong?? Why can I not get toned and get to where I want to be?

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

You need phentermine. It works great and you aren't even hungry. I took it for a while and lost a ton of weight. It works I promise. Anyone who says diet pills are bad is naturally thin.

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

I used Stimulant X. It worked, but once I quit I gained weight back.
What are the side effects of this pill?
I would really rather lose weight the healthy way, but hey whatever works!

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

I used Stimulant X. It worked, but once I quit I gained weight back.
What are the side effects of this pill?
I would really rather lose weight the healthy way, but hey whatever works!

Posted 10 years ago
tinyears
Thanked 0 time

try it!
cause it works I have lost 52 pounds and I started new years, and it works great don't wanna lose it fast cause you just gain it all Back and more.
I go off of it sometimes but when I do I get back on it and I start losing again
ha I have lost another Pond so I have lost 53 in total. so trade it
on this diet all breads are cut out but you are aloud 2 slices of wheat bread a day, you can have the peanut butter and banana on wheat for breakfast or lunch or dinner either,and you use all Natural peanut butter the oil kind. any questions just ask

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?