ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Re: and how 'bout that election!

The military deserves all the 'perks' they get. I'm sorry you're a liberal, but I don't see your point. I discuss military cuts because that's one thing that DIRECTLY affects my husband and I. I do think McCain would have been a better choice. I don't see anything wrong with a draft, and I am against abortion. Witht the draft, I doubt women would be drafted considering they're not permitted in direct combat. But the military teaches boys integrity and judging at the teens and young guys I see now, they need it. As for abortion, it takes 2 to make a baby, and I do feel life begins at conception. I was raised that it would  be a cardinal sin to have an abortion, and I maintained my beliefs as I grew older. It saddens me that women can just kill off a baby, because it was an accident, or a mistake. Other instances per say, maybe. But it's still a child, fetus, embryo, whatever you want to classify it as. There are plenty of people who would love to adopt a child.

I'm pregnant as we speak, and to me I am already connected to my baby. Yes it was a planned pregnancy, but soon after I found out I was pregnant, both my husband and I lost our jobs. Abortion never crossed my mind, even while considering that we had no way to even support ourselves. Thank the good Lord, Jason had the Marine Corps to fall back on. He was currently on reserve status due to an injury while serving in Iraq. Since then he has went back active to serve as a recruiter. So yes, I do love the Marine Corps.

As for being hated by other countries, who really cares? The world will never be at peace. Never. The only time there will be peace in the Middle East, is when the return of Jesus Christ comes around. I do believe in God, as well. Go figure, huh, lol.

Posted 8 years ago
me1043
Thanked 0 time

I just thank God that men and women fight and enlist to protect the right for someone to call something stupid. I get it. My marine was truely hurt by a comment someone made about marines. There are many reasons people choose what they do and being a marine isn't chosen for it's "perks." It is an honorable occupation and one that we should respect when we use those rights they fight for.

Oh yeah, Go to a military base. Your "tax free" didn't mention that we pay a surcharge and groceries are limited, it's not whole foods or even super walmart... but we are thankful the government tries to make a person who gives up their freedoms (like their freedom to trial by jury, or even freedom to stay in the place they grew up, and stay with their families instead of being sent to work so far away for so long) some comforts. But I assure you that those who are waiting for health care after coming home, suffering with PTSD, and the families who support them would gladly give those things up to help their fellow man. Let's watch our words, ladies.

Posted 8 years ago
tY2hO9dO1b
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
hY5tN5hW9x
Thanked 0 time

Posted 3 years ago
yrbnlif65
Thanked 0 time

<br>Crmonie Les laurats des premier, <a href="http://www.jedahgair.com/seche-cheveux-babyliss-soldesfr-8.html">babyliss fer à boucler</a>  babyliss as130e  lisseur vapeur babyliss  deuxime et troisime prix sont invits  une crmonie en prsence du ministre au cours de laquelle leurs rcompenses leur sont dcernes.et très joli prénom Message de tortue68 France le 26 February 2011 à 20:35 Merci les filles Message de Némo Belgium le 27 February 2011 à 22:43 Cest le prénom que je préférais de tes préférences, mallettes de la Cigale qui permettent la mise en place de groupes homognes.Sinn un prénom en 4 lettres que jaime beaucoup cest Milo Message de redgirl Belgium le 06 July 2012 à 13:59 Oh oui Ian!Les valuations bilan Les valuations bilan ont une finalit diffrente.<br><br>A LIMMACULÉE ET TOUJOURS VIERGE MARIE PLEINE DE GRÂCE, BÉNIE ENTRE TOUS LES ENFANTS DADAM, BIENAIMÉE DE DIEU, SA COLOMBE, SA TOURTERELLE PRÉFÉRÉE, HONNEUR DU GENRE HUMAIN, DÉLICES DE LA TRÈS SAINTE TRINITÉ, SANCTUAIRE DE CHARITÉ, babyliss st89e  MODÈLE DHUMILITÉ, <a href="http://www.jedahgair.com/seche-cheveux-babyliss-soldesfr-8.html">miracurl babyliss</a>  MIROIR DE TOUTES LES VERTUS, MÈRE DU BEL AMOUR, MÈRE DE LA SAINTE CONFIANCE, DE LA MISÉRICORDE, AVOCATE DES MALHEUREUX, APPUI DES FAIBLES, LUMIÈRE DES AVEUGLES ET GUÉRISON DES MALADES, ANCRE DESPÉRANCE, CITÉ DE REFUGE, PORTE DU PARADIS, ARCHE DE VIE, A<br><br>Si le Rédempteur avait été non pas Dieu, mais simplement notre ami ou lun de nos proches, babyliss titanium pulse  quelle plus grande preuve daffection auraitil pu nous donner que de mourir pour nous « Car personne na un plus grand amour que celui qui donne sa vie pour ses amis » Jean 15, 13.Là où je serais plus embêtée dans votre cas de figure, cest sil se destine à une professin médicale ou paramédicale, mais n nen est pas là.Officiellement, ils se rjouissent que Franois Fillon souhaite travailler  un projet.Les quatre gestes cls pour changer bb 1.5 Le mug Dark Vador géant : voici une idée cadeau homme remarquable !Le site MedG est un site entièrement  gratuit regroupant de très nombreuses fiches traitant des  différentes pathologies et symptômes rencontrées en médecine.<br> BBBBBB

Posted 3 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?