sandigirl
Thanked 0 time

What should I do with my hair? (long post w/pics)

lol don't shave it all off like britney!
I luv the way your hair looks in the 3rd pic down. big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Re: What should I do with my hair? (long post w/pics)

It looks pretty, get some good curl product like curl booster stuff ,i have pps sea salt mist and curl booster mousse and scrunch it ,or plait it all over before bed and take it out and you should have ripples of curly waves or use your straightener and curl random peices of it ,that looks good too,but your hair is pretty the way it is,and a nice colour big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
starfishh
Thanked 0 time

Thanks girls...

Im not really crazy about my hair, its quite blah.. but thanks big_smile

Shopping-chick, I have some Redken curl products that my hairdresser gave me. I tried using them like 4 times and diffusing my hair but it didnt work. When I go back to the hairdresser I'll have to get him to show me step by step how to do it.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

The tip to getting good curls is NOT to try to hard just put the stuff in wet hair scrunch a bit and let it dry naturally ,don't brush or comb it just leave it alone and i think you will find it works better ,and looks just beachy natural ,like i think you want it ,have a try on the weekend and see ,you can always put it in a pony :?: I have naturally wavy hair i think that helps too big_smile But the trick is the more you try to get it perfect it won't, so just don't try to hard ok and it will look good  big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
starfishh
Thanked 0 time

Cool, I will have to try it again! Thanks for the tips. big_smile

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?