Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

Is anyone else suspicious ?

I had to post something about the girl that posted A LOT of clothes on the clothes forum. I think it's a little naive for any of us to swap (or buy) with someone that comes to the site just like the rest of us... only with her own rules. Why should we send first if she's new? And why should we pay $2 for a trade?  :x  I don't get it. She has some cute stuff... but seriously is it worth it?

Am i being too harsh?

Has anyone actually swapped with her or had she answered anyones PM's?

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Re: Is anyone else suspicious ?

I caution everyone out there about this too. I have no experience with her, but anyone who makes up their own swapping rules is either:

1. Naive and confused about the idea of swapping (excusable)
2. Arrogant and thinks everyone should cater to them (just silly) or
3. A swaplifter (inexcusable)

So, I say proceed with caution. And there is NO WAY you should have to pay for a trade. That kinda negated the purpose of trading if you ask me. And no, she hasn't answered any of my PMs.

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

1) never ever send first to newbie, ever! i wouldnt. no offence to new ppl.
and 2)why do all of these chicks come on here and think they can take over, like theyre miss queen bee...
and sometimes people charge RIDICULOUS prices..i mean cmon if youve worn it dont sell it for $30!

Posted 9 years ago
Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
SuperhumanChichi
Thanked 0 time

ohh I know why she did that thing about a "trade fee" - she's a member of Soompi. I tried selling on that site but so many people selling on those forums can get so ridiculous with their "trade fees" on USED clothes >.>
Glad she learned though. But Swapstyle is totally fair - that's why I'm liking it here big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
Lally
Thanked 0 time

I cant see why people would set up trade fees. Wtf, theyre charging $5 or whatever for their time, are they going to send me $5 for mine? lol.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?