amusic20
Thanked 0 time

21st birthday party

Hello -- I'm turning 21 on May 20th, and though it's not a big deal at all in Australia (where I'm studying abroad this semester), it's certainly a big deal in the US.  So I was thinking of having a really big party to celebrate being able to drink legally in the US.  It's a long ways away, but I wanted to get some ideas so I don't have to rush and do everything at the last minute.  Any and all ideas are appreciated, thanks!! smile

Posted 9 years ago
snow_bunny
Thanked 0 time

Re: 21st birthday party

I think you should have alcohol:D

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

haha, i agree with snow bunny. lol

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

It is still a big deal here, i live in Australia,yes you need alcohol but just basic stuff ,wine and beer ,and softdrink ,water bottles .cause we have very serious drink driving laws especially for p platers (zero alcohol) have a fancy dress party or  themed one such as black and white or something similar ,they are huge here my sons friend had a beach party ,not what you think ,his dad filled the backyard with tons of sand to make it look like a beach (i dont know how they got rid of it) but it was a good party ,have a look on the net for ideas do something really different ,everyone will love it and it is nice to have a party that people remember ,good luck and have a good party big_smile

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?