skatergrrrl
Thanked 1 time

What to get someone that is pregnant?

get her a bunch of baby clothes, cheap to ship and really cute/practical

Posted 9 years ago
swhalen
Thanked 0 time

Re: What to get someone that is pregnant?

Well, I think that the things they need most are the best things to get someone.  Depends also on what your budget is, but I would go with burp cloths, sheets, a blanket and maybe an outfit...light so ships like clothes, but all necesities.

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

Thank you!

Posted 9 years ago
tiffanyd_24
Thanked 0 time

i suggest the bebe sounds fetal heart monitor! it's awesome, at about months 4-5 of the pregnancy you can hear your baby's heartbeat and movement. it's great, and costs around 25.00-30.00

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
tiffanyd_24
Thanked 0 time

oh what a shame, that is the most fun gift! but the other girls had fabulous ideas that you can definately use!

Posted 9 years ago
annastevens
Thanked 0 time

If you want to shop for baby clothes cause it's fun, I'm sure she'd appreciate whatever you sent.

But when I was a new mom, I got a shit ton of clothes, and my daughter never got to wear half of them.

I would have loved to have a facial or mani/pedi, cause I wasn't feeling pretty at the time.  (Just call her local salon and set it up over the phone.  Bonus points if you talk to your brother and secure a sitter.)  Or buy her a baby+mom yoga class or something else that is social.  She'll want to be getting out of the house.

I hear that it's nice to send a token item for the dad, but I'm single, so I can't give you any ideas there.

Posted 9 years ago
shelbykatysmom
Thanked 0 time

I just had a baby 5 months ago, and if she's due in 2 months, I would think she might like something especially for her- maybe like a gift certificate for a prenatal massage or a pedicure/manicure.  depending on how much you want to spend, you may could send them a g/c for a restaurant around there, you could buy a gift card for certain restaurants from Walmart now- or hey, my all time favorite gift was a Walmart gift card- that way I could buy exactly what i wanted.  hope this helps!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?