Nona
Thanked 0 time

NO GOOD THIEVES

That is ridiculous! Oh my gosh. By the way I love your T&Co oval necklace (we emailed about it already) and would love to swap one of my bags for it. Let me know! And I am sorry to hear about your bag!

Posted 10 years ago
alexmarie7
Thanked 0 time

Re: NO GOOD THIEVES

people with pictures off the internet..i usually dont trust. i mean if they have pictures of other stuff they have and not of those few items..they either dont have it or they do and its in really bad condition. so yeah..thats one way i rate the swappers...i know its not true..but anybody can swaplift you...and it sucks. idk who u can trust. i heard of people having a great swap with somebody and the next..they get swaplifted from the same person. even people getting swaplifted from people with lots of tokens..including me. so when i swap...its only for stuff that i really like.

Posted 10 years ago
lehcar8788
Thanked 0 time

Hopeloveefaith, did you get my messages about the coach, I haven't heard from you. PM me please, I am interested in buying

Posted 10 years ago
hopeloveefaith
Thanked 0 time

yeah i did;; i thought i responded? okay, well i did again tonight :]

Posted 10 years ago
oreo1
Thanked 0 time

I love this site you just have to be careful who you swap with also the way I look at it is you were going to get ride of it any ways so its not that big of a deal if some one swap lifts you mind you it does suck

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

WE SHOULD NOT STOP SWAPPING BECAUSE OF SOME BAD PEOPLE ,I THINK THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON T smile HIS SITE ARE GOOD SWAPPERS ,I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE BAD EXPERIENCE AND IF I HAD GONE WITH MY GUT FEELING IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED ,I DIDN'T TRUST THE GIRL AND I WAS NEW ,SO I HAVE MOVED ON AND OF COURSE DON'T LIKE BEING SWAPLIFTED BUT I HAVE NOW PUT IT DOWN TO EXPERIENCE ,THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET ON HERE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN AWESOME PEOPLE AND WE TALK QUITE OFTEN ,I THINK THERE IS MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN BAD, DON'T YOU . :?:

Posted 9 years ago
thekaraokechick
Thanked 0 time

it sucks to get swaplifted i just did and am not impressed.  It was a purchase i made and they sent me one Dvd and I purchased 3.  I PM'd herseveral times and she doesnt respond not impressed.  First i thought maybe she made a mistake, then I thought maybe she is on holidays but she has been on the forums.  She is just ignoring me so beware!!!!  She does have nice stuff 2.  I have still swapped and even made purchases but no more money orders for me and I'm really cautious now!
  There are good people on here so don't let one bad apple sour the basket

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

my experience is to use PAYPAL ONLY. You can contest if they do not do what they say they will do. And you get your money back.

Posted 9 years ago
snow_bunny
Thanked 0 time

I'm just wondering how people who have 20+ tokens can get swaplifted because
1) you have way more tokens than most people therefor they would send first
2) if the person did have more tokens than you you'd think it would be a safe swap.

I have never gotten swaplifted and I don't know if it's luck or if it's the fact that I don't send my items first to untrustworthy users.
whyever it is, I suggest we don't stop using swapstyle, because it's a great site, and instead we just make sure the person IS trustworthy before we send.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?