Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

Livejournal

I hope this is in the correct section, I was looking over a bunch of different livejournals and I noticed people sell a lot of brand new clothing items.  For anyone who has a livejournal: do you buy stuff on sale and sell it for a little more?  Do you actually make a good profit from livejournal?  I was thinking this could be a good project for me when school gets out for the summer.  Is it really stressful and time-consuming, or can it be fun?  Also, was it really hard to get started without much feedback?  Thanks.

-Kristen

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Re: Livejournal

(i dont have livejournal nemore)
honestly, i wouldn't try it, ever.
it would be really hard getting started out. you'd have to buy the clothes with your own money first, and theres a chance they wouldn't sell.
and then you could lose money.
and especially starting with no feedback, it would be one h*** of a time trying to keep away swaplifters.

Posted 9 years ago
snow_bunny
Thanked 0 time

I think it's a great idea If you have another job too, or don't have to support yourself. It should probably be an extra money maker, and not a full-time job if you're going to do it. but I agree with the above, it would be hard to know what will sell. But my best bet is that after a week of browsing the site and making transactions you'll find out exactly what people and are interested in buying. I hope that helps smile
Rosi XD

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

People buy your old clothes on there(i mean not used used..but nice preowned clothing)...so if you have stuff you have on here...people will buy it on there

I've sold quite a bit of stuff on there

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?