camiejain
Thanked 0 time

any suggestions?

I have heard that peanut butter (maybe in some crackers you know, the packaged type) are a natural source of lasting energy. Hmmm...water they say helps, but then you will have to pee all day, lol. Any coffee? Try splashing water on your face, or if you have makeup on, take a small hand wipe (or paper towel) wet it and gently place it over your eyes so as not to smear your makeup and that helps me sometimes. Also, if you wear contacts, add rewetting drops, that helps me too. The coldness from the drops help me a lot to wake up in the morning! Also, are you able to listen to music at work? If so, put some fast paced music on! It will wake you up and studies show that it can enhance your mood as well! Hope this helps!

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Re: any suggestions?

Oh, also I have read that doing stretches, whether it be stretching your arms or legs a bit can help. Try rolling your neck....does that make sense or sound like something off a sci-fi movie, lol. Also stand up and walk for a few minutes to get the blood pumping.

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

You can do it!!!!  big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
oreo1
Thanked 0 time

oh yea my mom wanted to get into that feild of work but she decide to be a stay at home mom instead yea my grand parents use to be foster parents

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?