Thanked 0 time

Gay marriage

What do ya think about it?

Im on the 'sure, why not?' side

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Re: Gay marriage

it doesnt affect me or my children so go ahead i feel to each there own i dont push my views on people and in return i dont expect people to push theirs on me, so i guess whatever each their own

Posted 10 years ago
aKaClarke
Thanked 0 time

this is like, one of those "dont go there" subjects, but this is one i happen to feel strongly about. i think that it is totally acceptable and should be recongized by law.... but that is just my opinion!!! i just cant walk away with out putting my own two cents in, i guess.....

Posted 10 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

yes it is one of those..dont go there topics...

i'm very open minded about anything and everything..i do believe people should have the choice to do what they want as long as it isn't hurting anyone else...or benefits their circumstances.

so YES i do believe gay couples should be able to marry...they aren't hurting anyone with it...and they have the right to be in love and be happy just like people who are not gay.  :mrgreen:

Posted 10 years ago
coach1237
Thanked 0 time

I'm completely for it. I used to say "why not it doesn't affect me" but now i know it's so much more.
for one it's a human right. why would someone ever want to take away the rights of another person that they completely deserve.
It's also what it stands for (which is why the whole "movement" enrages me most of all). It stands for the government having a blank check to step in for any private matters that are none of their business. They're supposed to represent the people, not a small autocratic fraction.
This entire issue is just a stupid political tactic that they use to manipulate the people and secure the votes of the religious right. They should do their jobs and focus on the real issues, like this stupid war that's making every country hate us that has lead to nothing but a dead end from the get-go.
yeah i'm going to stop myself before i write fourteen pages about politics. it's happened many times before.

Posted 10 years ago
kittyheiress16
Thanked 0 time

i think, why not? they deserve to be happy, exactly like anyone else! =]

Posted 10 years ago
dreamcatcher
Thanked 0 time

i dont bring up different religions, i dont voice touchy opinions.

Posted 10 years ago
kittyheiress16
Thanked 0 time

i guess its kinda a dont go there subject but everyone can do their thing, ya know?

Posted 10 years ago
sterlinggurl
Thanked 0 time

I believe that love is love.... end of story.... what ppl do with their own bodies and hearts is no one's business....

Posted 10 years ago
scotsgirl
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
Lally
Thanked 0 time

Nah I completly agree with you. But gay or straight no one should rush into marriage anyway, and we only have to look to Bridget Jones for that example lol

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

yeah i mean if somebody is happy then let them be happy i dont think people should judge someone just bc they're different than you. my best friend is bi and so is my ex bf and idc i mean they're both sweet people so bi,gay,straight w/e its personality that matters!

Posted 10 years ago
kittyheiress16
Thanked 0 time

yes i agree. i mean, why should people be allowed to ban love? idt so. thats almost like racism

Posted 10 years ago
oreo1
Thanked 0 time

well I am by so I think its all good I am a very opend mined person I do have a boy friend and he is very good to my but that is one thing that is a very much do not talk about thing in are relationship we do not tlak about it at all and if we do he gets very mad at me about it on a certian level I dont aprove of it because I believe in god and want to follow him and my mom told me when I was a little girl if I turned out gay she would kill me and I know she would be very very disapointed in me if I was with a girl my mom does no that I am by its just that when I was little I was around extremly abusive men so I dont realy feel conterable around men the only one that would excpt me being with a girl is my step dad

Posted 9 years ago
robotsanddiscos
Thanked 0 time

I believe they have the same right as anyone else. I've grown up around many gay people. They were all such an important influence in my life. They all say they were born gay, that it wasn't something they chose. I've got friend whose parents say they knew they son was gay since they were 5 years old, prancing around the yard like a fairy. My uncle was gay, he always knew he was. He was such a wonderful person, it was impossible to not like him. Aids eventually caused his death, but he never let being gay or aids stop him from doing anything he wanted to do. I know if I were a man, I would totally be gay.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

I AM NOT GAY BUT MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS ,BUT I HAVE MET GAY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE BEST RELASHIONSHIPS AND HERE IS OZ ,WE HAVE THE GAY AND LESBIAN MARDI GRA AND I THINK ITS FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD ,STRAIGHT PEOPLE GO AND HAVE A GOOD TIME TOO ,ITS AWESOME TO WATCH ,SO COLOURFUL AND ARTISTIC.XO

Posted 9 years ago
snow_bunny
Thanked 0 time

I think gay marriage is fine. If you love someone, no matter what their gender, and you wish to marry them, go ahead! Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone. Besides, gay people are born the way they are, and they have a right to express themselves as human beings just like everyone else.
Discrimination against gays is completely irrelevant because it's just the same as someone coming up to a woman and telling them they can't marry a man. WHA?!?!?!!??

Iran and countries that are socially behind kill gay people. Killing people just because they like their own gender is stupid. You define yourself, not your romantic preferences.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?