punkybruster
Thanked 0 time

My Hair Doesnt Work!

My hair is permed, but natuarly its sqiggly qurly at the top. But then at the bottom it's like wavy, its poofy and UNTAMED and I dont know what to do!Oh and did I metion its short?! I CAN straighten it, but it's still short I dont know what to do! :x  :cry:

Posted 10 years ago
punkybruster
Thanked 0 time

Re: My Hair Doesnt Work!

Were can I do that?? Or but it??? I am totally clueless! roll

Posted 10 years ago
liimegreeen
Thanked 0 time

when your hair is realllly poofy and curly, it's good to only shampoo it once or so a week...but condition it daily!! when you do shampoo, use something very creamy and moisturizing like frederic fekkai ($20-ish at target or shoprite).  you're hair will be softer and more manageable in no time!

Posted 10 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

My hair is very thick, and when I don't curl it, very poofy!  So normally I do what liimegreeen said and I only brush it when it's wet.  You should probably get some kind of frizz tamer, too.

Posted 10 years ago
sameoldstoryx
Thanked 0 time

I don'tknow about the frizzies but you could always get extensions if you dislike the short hair.

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

you sound like me, my hair is the SAME way, one tip i learned, dont use hair spray, just makes the frizz worse. and dont put anything in it (if you use gel like me) until its dry. hope that helps some

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?