honeyurmyshiningstar
Thanked 0 time

Anyone has had hair extensions?

I've just cut my hair super short. I'm not in love with it so i'm looking to get hair extensions. So anyone can tell me anything like prices and whats the difference between the different techniques?...Please!

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Re: Anyone has had hair extensions?

Okay here is the deal do not get extensions that are bonding, the glue is horrible they stick out and can come off easy your best bet is to get weaved extensions they are a little bit more but better and it doesnt matter if oyu get real hair or synthetic that just depends on how much you want to spend

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

I love them!

For ever my hair wouldn't grow, so I bought a set, and they worked great.

I rarely use them anymore, my hair got pretty long after I retired my Chi Straightener.

Posted 10 years ago
elliottgyal
Thanked 0 time

i actually do braided extensions in peoples hair. I love the braided extensions because they are very easy to maintain and you really dont have to do anything with them for it to look hot.

i also have the clip in ones.. they are alright. The novelty has worn off, but they were great when i first got them.

Good luck, and you should post a picture, im sure your hair doesnt look that bad!

Posted 10 years ago
alexmarie7
Thanked 0 time

when i went to florida..you know people really try to sell their stuff because most of them are only ther for a month or so...and this lady tried to sell me hair extensions. they cilp on and they are made with real human hair. and they looked so pretty on. they were selling them for 300..but they were going to give me a special price of 200. i think they are usually 500. i personally would never pay that much but they were really pretty, and you could leave them in and shower with them on. even dye them. anything you do with your hair..you can do with them. and they were so pretty!! i forget the name...but she said they were just like the jessica simpson ones.

Posted 10 years ago
sameoldstoryx
Thanked 0 time

I have clip in extensions made from real hair. I payed about 100 for 6 pieces but they're just thin. Clip in ones are great because you have so many hair styling options. Check out a salon near you for prices. Hope I helped!

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

clip ons are great sallys has some that are real hair and they are like 60 dollars adn yu can style them and curl or anything

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?