camiejain
Thanked 0 time

is anyone subscribe to health, fitness or shape mags?

Check out <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.todaysfreebies.com">www.todaysfreebies.com</a><!-- w -->. I saw a post on there a few days back for a free sub to Shape magazine. I have gotten many subscriptions for me and y husband such as PC, TechNet, Mirosoft IT (sorry, he's a computer tech) Maxim, TV Guide, Photography (for me) etc. Also, I have received many sample freebies such as hair products, toothpaste, deodorant, coupons, and even a cool Lucky Magazine cosmetic bag!! Its a great site if you guys are into that sort of freebies, I know I am lol:) You just have to click on the Forums part of the page to see the latest posts. Let me know what you think about the site and all! *HUGS* hope this is helpful!

Posted 9 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

Re: is anyone subscribe to health, fitness or shape mags?

Once you get there where do you go?

Posted 9 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

I have a bunch of old Preventions, I will see if I can find them and maybe put them up for swap.

Posted 9 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

i have some Health magazines, Prevention and Womens Fitness. I subscribe to them all.

PM me if you're interested...

Posted 9 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

I health magazine. It has exercise and meal plans. I think it's geared more towards middle aged women. I covers a lot of health issues like cancer prevention, osteoporosis, diabetes, etc.

It's okay... i perfer Health Magazine though

Posted 9 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

I just added seven prevention magazines to my page, but some are from 2004 and some are from 2006, they are complete though, not missing any articles.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?