MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

My work is having a weight loss comp.

So I work at a grade school..and the PTA has started to host a "biggest loser" competition for the employees. I joined..cuz it wouldnt hurt for me to lose a good 20 lbs..and i think i can do it.

I'm borrowing my bf's mom's air stepper & i've bought a ton of slimfast today lol.

If you have any advice..websites..diet plans..weight loss solutions..or workout stuff ..please let me know!

if you even have any of this for swap let me know!

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

Re: My work is having a weight loss comp.

HEY I LOST 25 KIOLS RECENTLY  I THING THAT IS ABOUT 50 POUNDS(?) WENT FROM SIZE 20 TO A 10 I DID A CARDIO WEIGHTS CLASS AND I ALSO USED 2 MONTHS OF DUROMINE (PRESCRIPTION ONLY) BUT THERE IS AN AMIONA AACID CALLED L-CARNITINE WHICH SPEEDS UP YOUR MOTABILISM. ANY ADVICE OR MOTIVATION, MESSAGE ME, I KNOW IT CAN BE HARD.

Posted 9 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

I lost 50 pounds when I was 14, and I'm 17 now... I've gained back only 10 of it.  But that's why I'm on the circle of loss post on the forums here... I want to lose the 10 again + another 5, so about 15.

I'm doing sorta a south beach thing.  I've only lost 1 or 2 pounds so far... I started 1/4/08 but besides that I've lost 2.5 inches... which is pretty exciting.  I can't wait to see my one week results.

But mostly what I did when I was 14 was counting calories, and swimming... a lot!  I also did 200 sit ups a night to tone up a bit. 

I lost the 50 pounds in 4 months.  I lost 20 pounds in a month and a half.

Sadly it's comin off a little slower this time... but I'll just work harder. =-)

Posted 9 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

Wow, meggymoo1990 that was a lot to lose and really quickly! I would like to lose about 20 pounds, or at least lose some fat and gain muscle. I am 16 and I have a motivation problem because I hate running, and I love food. But, I like dance workout videos.  Pretty much the only type of fitness I enjoy, but it is hard to find the time with school and a job...but I still find the time to eat, lol. If anyone has any dance exercise videos for swap let me know!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?