pinkness21
Thanked 0 time

would u or wouldnt u go back

Lindsayy, what's up gal!!

Well I say nay. I agree they never change. And I for one never understood the whole cheating thing. maybe it's just me!! You like this person or you don't. IF you like someone else--leave!  :shock:

Posted 12 years ago
butterfly
Thanked 0 time

Re: would u or wouldnt u go back

Yep sorry but i agree with everyone else, once a cheater.....you can never really trust them.
My ex boyfriend was a horror, and i was so (well i thought i was) in love with him that i put up with him and his horrible cheating ways for 3 years! :doh:
And no matter what he said, or how many times he promised me that i was the only one for him, and that he wanted to get married one day..blah blah blah, it was all a load of rubbish and I wish i had just broken up with him straight away.

I am now with the most amazing guy, and im telling you now, there ARE fantastic guys out there, there realoly are.

Oh and my horrible ex has since had a string of one nighters and he even manages to cheat on girls that he has only been with for a couple of weeks  roll

Honestly be strong, and know that you deserve someone that adores you and would never ever dream of hurting you.

Posted 12 years ago
Morena_Lusitana
Thanked 0 time

I agree with everyone else as well. DON"T DO IT!!!!

Most men have the willpower and backbone to NOT stray. But for those that do, it's just not worth it. There are a lot of great guys out there who don't stray, will respect you and treat you like a princess. Don't waste your time on someone who was obviously too selfish to think of himself first than what the two of you had with eachother.

Posted 12 years ago
froofroo
Thanked 0 time

Once a cheater, never trust again!  I married a guy who found God...Then  he decided he liked men better...I jumped on the next plane and came home...WHAT A MESS!

Posted 12 years ago
aloquaciousangel
Thanked 0 time

Never!!! The last guy i went out with before my current bf played me while he had 3 other gfs!! honestly!!! i would never never never go back... smile

Posted 12 years ago
Ali_281083
Thanked 0 time

This is a tough one. Most of me is saying, once a cheat always a cheat, leopards never change their spots etc etc... However, I think it's possible for a guy to realise what he's done and what it's cost him and be truly remorseful for it. I also think that if he realises he really loves you that it's quite possible for him never to cheat again. The test would be, to give him a second chance (if you feel you are strong enough) but dont just give him what he wants (even if you want it just as bad!!). If he hangs around without gettin any (and you know he doesn't go elsewhere for it) you'll know he's a stayer. BUT, be very careful. Listen to your instincts. If you find you are too paranoid and you feel that you can't trust him, get out. A relationship is nothing without trust.
That's just my opinion and what I would do. I think the main thing is to listen to your heart, but be smart.
Keep us all updated on what you end up doing and how it goes.

Posted 12 years ago
lilmeeshoe
Thanked 0 time

my bf had done some "stuff" not cheated but hmm its a long story...anyways, we have been together for 4yrs and to this day if he is out late and doesnt pick up the phone or he has to go out of town I always have this though in the back of my head like hmmmm maybe he's up to no good.....................anyways my point is that if you are a person that is always suspecting something than if you take the guy back it might be a problem not because he is gona do it again but because you will always think he is doing it and there will be no trust and belive me its really hard to love someone with no trust...

hope it helps.....................

Posted 12 years ago
rianna-jane
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
mojito
Thanked 0 time

I have to agree with what everyone's said so far, but it does depend a bit on the individul case. Generally cheating is definitely unforgivable, but it sounds like you want to go back and that you think he really has changed, then maybe give him another go? But only one!

Posted 12 years ago
farzana
Thanked 0 time

Remember when your mom (or whomever) used to say "You can't teach an old dog new tricks!"...well, guess what?  Mom was right... especially when it comes to men!  Dogs don't just magically turn into sweet teddy bears - don't settle for less!   :mrgreen:

Posted 12 years ago
miss_pixie_vanity
Thanked 0 time

everyone has to be right

they NEVER change

old habbits die hard

there are plenty of fish in the sea

and your prob a hot girl with bois at your front door!

hehe

xxxx

Posted 11 years ago
catty18
Thanked 0 time

Posted 11 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?