camiejain
Thanked 0 time

As a newbie on this site, I have learned many interesting things and talked to many interesting people. I see how diverse each individual's needs and wants are. I feel that the addition of plus sizes and menswear would be wonderful!! I have many items that are my husbands that he just will not wear, no matter how wonderful I think they look, lol:) And, my sister is always giving me her clothes to sell and they are plus sized and soooooo cute!! Also, I am a total shoe lover and I my complaint is for the postal service. I wish they wouldn't charge so much just for mailing a simple pair of shoes. There ought to be a flat rate of some sorts. I mean, there is media mail flat rate for books. Why not other items? I don't know, maybe I am rambling-sorry guys! ANyway, I am totalling loving this site and I am totally honest, dependable and reliable. I love to help others and love to make people happy. Btw, happy early thanksgiving to all! smile

Posted 10 years ago
brandyntex
Thanked 0 time

Re: Newbie

Welcome!! and hopefully we can do some swapping!!!

Posted 10 years ago
swhalen
Thanked 0 time

I agree about this sight!  FUN!
I am also interested to know what size your husband is and what kinds of things you have to get rid of.

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Camiejain is a great swapper! We have swapped once and both sent out our second swap with each other today.

You can trust her!

Posted 10 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

OMG! I am absolutely in awe of all the nice posts you guys have left here for me. Again, I just adore this site! Something that I have been thinking about: I have heard from others that are wanting to put their husband's clothes on here. Does anyone suggest we do it? I mean, I have seen children's clothes on here also. I have no complaints whatsoever if you guys wanna try to do it.  Men can be so picky sometimes and if your in m situation, husband doesn't like trying on clothes, leaving you to guess how it will fit him, then you get home, and he isn't happy with it or he wears it one time and thats it, lol. Or wait----he for goodness sake, he gets the crazy looking shirt from the grandmother, ha ha, *sorry, I couldn't resist* so, one person's ugly shirt, might be another's gorgeous shirt. And I promise not to put up any Hawaiian shirts, unless of course, someone wants them lol:)

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

As soon as i have time, i am going to add some of my husbands clothes. He has more clothes that he doesn't wear than i do!

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

thats a good idea, i think i actually have a air of mens pants posted on my photobucket lol.
i bought them cuz they looked "goth" and then they didnt fit.
but they're available for swap, theyre black

Posted 10 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Thanks guys for wanting to add your husband's items. I will take a look into mys husbands clothes and pick out what he won't wear. I am excited about this new addition of mens stuff!

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I have a bunch of my fiance's ties that he doesn't wear anymore. Would anyone want those?

Posted 10 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

HI Nona, my husband hates ties (lol) but does your fiance have any button up shirts in a size L or XL? Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

YES! Like a million! I will have to get them together and take pictures. He has sweaters, and button-up collared shirts, and tee-shirts too. All really good brands as well. Send me a PM and I will photograph for you!

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?