dreamcatcher
Thanked 0 time

someone please help me make my relationship exciting again!

ive been with my bf over four years now. last summer things were a little shaky but i finally put my wandering eyes in my pocket. but now he's saying he misses the "butterflies" (u kno, that first date feeling) and so do i. im hoping we just feel like this cuz it's a a miserable grey winter here in southern california, we are short on money so we're always stuck doing the same stuff, and we're in college so it's kinda all work no play.

we dont want to break up cuz in the end we both know from experience another person isnt going to make us happy.

so does anyone have any ideas for things to do? possibly cheap?  i'll go fo rarts and crafts here! im so sick of staying home watching movies.... :x

so far i have: pirate dinner theatre (im excited for that one altho its gonna hurt my wallet), planetarium, art galleries, high school games, skiing, horse riding, plays, ballets, and dance classes. some of these are seasonal tho.

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Re: someone please help me make my relationship exciting again!

you can surprise him one night when he comes over with you all fixed up lets just say in nothing but beautiful hair and makeup, some kind of dessert for him, one time i did that when my husband came home from work he was so excited i also planned a little strip tease and lap dance he was so excited he said it was liking seeing a different side not just the normal everyday me

Posted 10 years ago
moodleso
Thanked 0 time

You should def check out this months cosmo they always have great tips for spiceing up relationships like little things you can do fo rhim or places you can go etc!

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yeah i am married with five kids between us we both work full time and i go to school our kids participate in so many activities so if we can keep it spiced up anyone can dont give relationships are fragile that many years is not worth throwing away i get lots of tips from cosmo got to love cosmo

Posted 10 years ago
sugarbear
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
swhalen
Thanked 0 time

Truth or Dare!  It's a classic.
Massages, play cards, 50 questions, go to a playground and swing on the swings (weather permitting of course).  Think out of the box and enjoy your moments together.  You don't have to spend a lot to do something different.
Been married 7 years, together for 12 and we have 1 son (so far) he's turning 1.

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?