wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Fave. Nascar Driver.

whos your favorite nascar driver?

personally, mine is dale jr or tony stewart...anymore its tony stewart bc jr hasnt been doing so good but i still like jr.

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Re: Fave. Nascar Driver.

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

yeah exactly, like when someone asks you your favorite sport and you reply nascar...theres seriously smething wrong there, unless you're a HUGE redneck. lol.

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Whoa!

I grew up in the city (DC). I never knew anything about NASCAR until I married a race care driver. I thought it was really stupid and not a sport. I was proved to be REALLY REALLY wrong when I was thrust into the middle of it. Good race car drivers are extremely smart mechanics with racing teams set up as businesses bringing in thousands of dollars a year in sponsorship. NASCAR’s top drivers are from places like San Diego and have master’s degrees. Hell, Carl Edwards has a pilot license. These guys are not stupid red necks...

As far as it not being a sport... well, I can tell you that as a driver at a local track... it is. Try driving 70 miles an hour into a u-turn on another’s cars bumper in a 2,500 pound machine that is about 120 degrees hot inside... for 75 laps. You HAVE to be in shape and you HAVE to practice.

It's funny how much we can talk bad about something (like racing) when we know nothing about it. All the guys in the pits give me crap because I used to see to have the same attitude as you girls posting above do. I hope you try to open your mind to it a little. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! There’s a reasons why over 200,000 fans show up for a single NASCAR race… not to mention the millions who watch it on TV.

If all else fails, google “Kasey Kaine” and I promise you’ll pay that driver some attention…

Posted 10 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

im not saying that they are rednecks but that it isnt like a serious sport yes i do understand that it takes pactice and is competative but it just doesnt seam like baseball or basketball or football or anything like that

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

i just think it's boring cause it lasts so long. But, everyone has their own tastes.

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

i have never watched a single minute of a nascar race so i know nothing about it and i am from indiana

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

I love Tony Stewart.

I think racing is a sport, it's something not everyone can do.

There is not many people who can drive a car in 100+ degree heat in full on battle rattle, and stay sane.

Plus, it takes some degree of skill.

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!