anna009500
Thanked 0 time

Australian Swapping

Hi everybody.
what really annoys me is that i might of found something i really love thats ready to be swaped but the problem is that im in Australia and they might be all the way over in America, which for me personally is just to much trouble. So i was just wanting 2 get some Aussie crew together and we can check out each others swap items and wholare!
so post a reply and happy swapping
xoxo anna :peace:

Posted 12 years ago
butterfly
Thanked 0 time

Re: Australian Swapping

I swap with girls overseas alot. Mainly the US.
Ill swap overseeas if its a big swap and or the items are worth quite a lot (so its worth the postage)

i have sooo many juicy couture items from doing US swaps etc. I like to get my hands on The US brands like Juicy, True Religion jeans seven jeans etc....as they are way over priced here in Australia.

Posted 12 years ago
summerbabe123
Thanked 0 time

im from australia but i have never swapped anything

Posted 12 years ago
lady_of_style
Thanked 0 time

I'm from Australia but I would swap with most people, no matter the country, but I'd probably just use registered post for security for expensive items.

Posted 12 years ago
MINIMINI
Thanked 0 time

Im completely new to this site, but i agree that it is hard if its stuff from over seas, especially for exchange rates and postage etc. It would be excellent knowing that theres a little aussie section we could dlick onto for easy access.....but its true that other countries have stuff we dont. still, an aussie crew is tempting!

the dilemma!

Posted 12 years ago
Morena_Lusitana
Thanked 0 time

I'm in Australia, i haven't swapped with anyone from the US but it's only because i haven't found anything i've wanted to swap. Otherwise i'd have no problems with doing it, if i really liked something, i'm sure i'd be willing to post stuff to the US

Posted 12 years ago
tammyloudon
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
Stylish
Thanked 0 time

come on! let's do it....let's have an exclusive aussie crew for swapping too wink

Posted 12 years ago
butterfly
Thanked 0 time

A little bird told me that there may just be a function being put in place in the future so that you can pick the country that you want to swap within  wink or off course you can just swap with the world!

will update you when i know more!

yay!  :cheerleader:  :band:  :banana:

Posted 12 years ago
designergalz
Thanked 0 time

Hi aussie chicks! You can count me in, I can help you all with designer bags and shoes but thats about it. And I mainly sell not swap, but let me know if I can help u all out!

Posted 12 years ago
VintageRose
Thanked 0 time

Im from Adelaide too~ swapping and selling big_smile

Posted 12 years ago
toni666
Thanked 0 time

big_smile  im also new to site and am an aussie. id definately swap with other aus chicks,  a few yrs ago i sent this chickie  some money for makeup.....to america...and she emailed me once saying i was 2 dollars out. id sent her 40 aussie buckeroos...she said in the email did i want her to take out 1 item?  and then i never heard from her again...grumble bum i am..ive so much to swap.. but i do agree that  you can get cheaper brands overseas, depending on what your after...please keep me posted...gr8 site i have to say. smile

Posted 12 years ago
Meegan
Thanked 0 time

im aussie too (from perth) and i would be very interested in having an Aussie-swap wink keep me updated! big_smile

Posted 12 years ago
froofroo
Thanked 0 time

Here in Canada, it's not that much to ship overseas, so I swap with anyone.

Posted 12 years ago
solis
Thanked 0 time

hey people!
i'm new to swapstyle, and would love to swap with some aussie girls.

Posted 12 years ago
J_Love
Thanked 0 time

I've seen a ton of cute clothes I was interested in, only to find out the swapper was in Australia.  sad  I don't have a problem with sending overseas, but a lot of times, the other person doesn't want to, and that sucks for me..

Posted 12 years ago
Ali_281083
Thanked 0 time

I think an Aussie section is definately a good idea. It would make it so much easier. Plus, I'm sure us Aussie girls have stuff that's just as good as stuff overseas! I'd definately be in on this. It's a great idea.
Ali big_smile

Posted 12 years ago
jesswest
Thanked 0 time

As someone who's not in Australia, I'm feeling a little left out.  sad
I have no problem swapping overseas, though I can definitely understand why people do. It seems that most of the girls on this site are in Australia, so it's understandable that you want a mechanism to just swap within Australia. But I liked butterfly's suggestion: it included everyone, not just Australians, by saying that we could select the country to swap within.
I would still want to swap worldwide, but I think it would be a good way to avoid the confusion that comes from falling in love with something, and belatedly finding out you can't have it shipped to you. So selecting the country or worldwide is a good idea for everyone!  wink

Posted 12 years ago
Ali_281083
Thanked 0 time

Hi again. I'm just curious, is anyone from Newcastle? :?:

Posted 12 years ago
cjutson
Thanked 0 time

I don't think it's not too bad for swapping overseas here too.
Count me in! I don't have too much designer stuff, but would be very happy with the lower postage, and less time being paranoid and checking my mail box three times a day! lol

Posted 12 years ago
RACHELFAITHNOMORE
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
RACHELFAITHNOMORE
Thanked 0 time

I do think that being able to pick countries, sizes, would make it easier for everyone though, and I do think it's a good idea. (I also think living in Australia must be so wicked!)

Posted 12 years ago
mel_23_dec
Thanked 0 time

Hello everyone, I am from Melbourne and am new to Swapstyle. I do think having an Australian section is a good idea. :-)

Posted 10 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

Hi im from the uk and i would send to australia,so if anyone is interested in my items let me know!

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?