talltree3
Thanked 0 time

HELP!! What should I do!?

i agree with what you told him... thats dumb of him. if hes stupid enough to think that its ok to go out with a girl and just break up with her once this other girl is allowed to date, then he has no heart.. thats just (a) cruel, (b) not a very good plan, and (c) shows he isnt good with committing anyways. if he told you that he would wait, then goes out with someone else and doesnt break up with her the way he said he would, then hes not a very honest person. you deserve better than him!! if he doesnt realize that, then hes not very bright. if he cant commit himself to you after alll this time, then yes you would be one of many. its just not worth it! i would suggest that if he doesnt change his mind and gets a clue, then to not waste your time on him, b/c you'll just get hurt in the end..

Posted 10 years ago
JenniferTN
Thanked 0 time

Re: HELP!! What should I do!?

wow, that sounds like a hrad thing to  go through and I am sorry you had to go through with it but listen you are so pretty and dont deserve to be treated that way, the world is a big place and you dont deserve to be 2nd, if he was truely interested I feel he would have NEVER dated that girl until your birthday...ya know what I mean...It sounds like to me your best bet would be to find someone that feels the same about you smile

Posted 10 years ago
froofroo
Thanked 0 time

Please don't laugh too hard...I went through the same thing when i was younger and yes, they do look at you when they're all through with the crap...However, it's been my experience that the ones who aren't dating (the ones who are nerds, school types, etc..) are the ones who eventually are the good ones.  they don't cheat on you, they work hard and they even up on the looks thing..hahaha...Really...a lot of girls go through the whole issue you went through..it just sounds like Adam isn't worth it..he can't even make up his own mind..

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

thats reallly rude of him. he shouldnt expect you to do that if he really likes you.

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

thats reallly rude of him. he shouldnt expect you to do that if he really likes you.

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?