AmericanSweeti
Thanked 1 time

Fires in Australia

I saw on the news about the big fires in Australia. Devastating!
I immediately thought of the gals here at swapstyle that are in Australia, hoping that they are out of harms way over there.

Posted 8 years ago
danianiela
Thanked 0 time

Re: Fires in Australia

Posted 8 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

It is so sad what happened in Victoria,i live in Sydney,but we have been very close to bushfires before ,many years ago there was a bushfire about 100m away from us and we had to hose down our roofs and the soot and debris flew around for days and days ,the pool was full of burnt things and it was very scary,i really feel for those poor people they just didn't stand a chance,the fire was too quick for them ,my husbands friend is a fire chief in sydney and he has been down in Victoria helping,and i saw RSPCA animal rescue had a special show on the animals that got burnt in the fires ,because people could only save themselves not their pets>>>> so sad there was this little cat all burnt but so far he has survived and a lot of wildlife was killed and hurt,we have given money for the appeal ,BUT i don't know how the ones left behind deal with it ,i hope they will rebuild the town ,very tragic :cry:  :cry:

Posted 8 years ago
iG8iN2vG8b
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
fG0kT4kG4z
Thanked 0 time

Posted 3 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe