Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

annoying

I always offer to let people buy something if I don't find something to swap for.  Often, when I ask to swap with people I would prefer to swap for an item, but might consider buying.  I like when people give me the option to buy instead of simply saying no, so I always offer the same.

Posted 9 years ago
cheeryheart
Thanked 0 time

Re: annoying

Posted 9 years ago
Nicolelovesyou26
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
tiffanyd_24
Thanked 0 time

thats all i have been getting lately, "i dont see anything ,but if you want to buy it for.... " i hate that only because, i am only here to swap unless it is something that i absolutely need, and dont have the cash to buy it new.   or people ask me to swap, and then i reply and never hear back. that happened 2 times from one member, she asked to swap, and the first time, she said she'd get right back to me, and the second time, for a different item, she never even replied! malfunctions on this site are quite frequent lately! haha

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I offer to sell to be polite. If someone really wants it, I will sell it. I would prefer to swap as well but lately there is less and less good stuff to swap for.

Posted 9 years ago
kelly_couture
Thanked 0 time

i get annoyed at the swappers who won't do anything but sell. i understand if some of your items are for sale only, but when your whole page is plastered with "i do not swap!!!!" or "only selling", then that's just stupi. i hate that some people just use  this site as a free version of ebay.

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

When i had items up, they were only for sale. I don't see a problem with it, if you were already on here. But if you SIGN UP JUST TO SELL, thats kind of annoying. I can see after people swap some and get their tokens up and stuff, deciding to sell....but solely joining the site from ebay, laundro, mua, etc. JUST to sell is annoying

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?