angela1989
Thanked 0 time

Re: My problem swap...How about this...NAMED

She's replied...im just too scared to read it lol

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

'I am trying to sort things out.. But, I depended.. on that camera ..i sold my other.. I have to borrow someone else's. I am taking a picture tomorow.. I have several swaps here ALONE. I am not paying for shipping back.. I will send it back. But, YOU sent DAMAGED items. This is made clear by all the scratches ALL OVER the camera'

Arghhh! She might be from new york but i swear if i met this girl down a dark alley i'd punch her fucking brains out...or maybe that should be knoock sense into her!

The camera worked when i sent it out,it has minor surface scratches on which she was told about before we even agreed to swap!Also the scratches wouldnt affect the working of the camera,would it!!!!!!

Posted 9 years ago
Nicolelovesyou26
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Posted 9 years ago
cheeryheart
Thanked 0 time

If she was made aware of the scratches before hand point that out to her. I have a situation right now where a girl agreed on a swap then I didnt hear from her for a month. I swapped the item to someone else and then bam her package shows up. So I purchase the jacket from her pay for the shipping and even agreed to pay the shipping back for her jeans even thought it was HER fault. Then over summer I was moving and went on vacation I messaged her updates all the time, in the moving process I lost her addy and she never messaged me back yet again. Now she's been writing complaining about not getting her item and threatening to leave ME a neg token even though it was completely her fault to begin with.

Sometimes you just get a bad egg. There are ppl who are not willing to compromise and no matter how nice you are they are just going to find another reason to complain. Since she is dissatisfied and you made her aware of all the "damages" she should ship it back or pay you for the item. At the same time she doesnt seem to be willing to budge what I would bet is she found something else she liked better than what you were sending her and she wants to trade off her items (if she hasnt already). Good luck babe hopefull this next go around she'll come to her senses.

Posted 9 years ago
lennard1c
Thanked 0 time

It sounds as if you just might have to right this one off.  It sucks to have to deal with people that are so dishonest.  You could say you will refund her shipping costs after you receive it back and just not do it. ??? Idea anyways??? A little jab to her, and a little victory to you.  But she will probably totally damage the camera then just to prove a point.  I would leave her negative and make a point on your page once she most likely leaves you negative of the situation and refer to this forum so everyone can make their own decision.  Good Luck.

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I know thats why i dont wanna take it back, id of lost out on the money to ship it and shes obviously ruined the items!

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I know! And the thing is,makeup alley won't do anything about it,which I didn't know.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Angela she sounds like a real bitch( sorry) and a liar hon ,you probably will just have to write this one off as bad judment or something ,sounds like she does this all the time  big_smile i feel sorry for you

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

I say leave a negative. If she gives you retalitory, explain on ur profile. I would say file mail charges. She received the package, she is refusing to send what she owes. So, thats called mail fraud.

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

We agreed she could send it back.and she sent a week late. Still ain't got it. She also messed another member around for 2months.

She sent me a replying apologizing saying she was a good person,a child of god didn't treat me nicely,but wasn't lying .....

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

grow up and work this out between yourselves. No body wants to read about it over and over again. Or file charges against each other instead of trading insults on the internet.

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

Thank you very much, you made a very good point smile

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?