naomi2april
Thanked 0 time

not-so-perfect

Hey Girls,

I'm one of those "not so normal" girls. I have my own fashion sense and I always express myself. I'm very talkative and out-going and I just don't want to be popular. For some reason this turns guys off. I don't stand a chance with any guy, they all just blow me off because I'm not popular. I don't know how to prove to the guys that I'm "dating worthy". And trutfully I don't think I'm very ugly, so I don't think thats it. Lately I've just stopped looking. It's been maybe half a year and no one has showed up. What do I do? Do I keep waiting? Start looking? How do I prove to the guys I'm worth it? ????

-help

Posted 11 years ago
ummlikeoam
Thanked 0 time

Re: not-so-perfect

Posted 10 years ago
iheartgod118
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
kittyheiress16
Thanked 0 time

yeah..i realized that if people dont like me for who i am, what am i doing wasting my time w/ those losers? my friends like me for me, and thats what really counts. u can look for the right guy, but most likely, u'll find each other! =]

Posted 10 years ago
AmandaGrace
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
frenchwench
Thanked 0 time

I agree.....after you leave highschool....absolutley NONE of that stuff matters anymore. To the people who arn't popular in highschool....it eventually ends, and then you can begin your life knowing that the whole world isn't as critical as high-schoolers.

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

thats so cool.. 6 people?? theres small schools around here, but they have like 100 people in the school.. dangg

Posted 10 years ago
AmandaGrace
Thanked 0 time

I know its extremely small.  I live in the panhandle of Oklahoma and there are probably about 4 other schools that are just as small in the area.  Oh, and yeah there are like NOO guys at my school.  They are total losers.  And many of those popular guys are jerks anyways who only want ONE thing.  I know I sound like an old granny but yeah.  They want to "get with" the popular girls so they can brag about it to their buddies.  Guys can be pigs, especially when tey are popular because it makes their ego bigger and makes tem more likely to be that way.  I'm not trying to be steriotypical or anything, it's just what I have observed.  (I like observing different people, I think I'm gonna go into psychology and be  counseler)

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?