kawaiisweety
Thanked 0 time

NYC Designer Sales

Hey Ladies,

I'm thinking of trying out a new way to share my love of fashion. I've recently moved to NYC and is surrounded by top brand designers. I have access to a lot of designer goods for a lot less than what you would pay retail, online, or even on sale at either place.

Would people be interested in purchasing these items? For example, you would tell me that you want a pair of Manolos in size 8. I can buy them for you and sell them to you for about $200-300 that are from the current or previous season. They are new, never been worn. These are genuine and authentic, usually from Barney's warehouse sales (only in NY and on the west coast) or from sample sales. You would have access to brand names for less and basically have your own personal shopper.

If anyone's interested, I can post a list of stores/designers that have sample sales in future months.

Things this month:

Jill Stuart bags/shoes for $120, dresses for $250
Manolo (depending on style) range of 200-500
Louboutin shoes: range of 200-500
Prada shoes: 200+
Chole shoes: 200+
Chanel shoes: 200+

Things I've purchased myself:
Theory: pants, shirts around $50
Issey Miyake: shoes, skirt: $80
Alice + Olivia: dresses for $35

So basically you tell me what designer/size/style you're looking for. I'll start off by charging $10 for each item that you want, but don't purchase, and waive the fee if you purchase it (again, these are sample sales and final markdowns, so i am unable to return an item if i purchase it).

Again, I'm still new to this, but I'm hoping it'll work out. I've gotten some pretty good deals for me and my friends from these sales and wanted to pass it along with all of you. I've been on swapstyle for a long time now, and accumulated a lot of tokens. I've never swaplifted anyone, and I'm not looking to get rich by re-selling things to you guys. Just enough to cover shipping and expenses. Any suggestions or comments would be really helpful, even if it's just to say that I shouldn't be posting it here!

Anyways, just something I thought might be interesting to try.

Thanks!

Kawaiisweety smile

Posted 9 years ago
readerchic
Thanked 0 time

Re: NYC Designer Sales

That sounds really cool. I will message you!

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Thats a really good idea :!: a personal shopper in NYC ,cool big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
Lindsayanng
Thanked 0 time

that does sound interesting. I am right in Connecticut.. You think it would be possible to have a meetup day? I have been DYING to get down to the city, but I dont know anyone there

Posted 8 years ago
WEewssawaxota
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
WEewssawaxota
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe