meridee
Thanked 0 time

swapped

If you have something posted on your page that is already swapped, REMOVE IT! It takes the same amount of effort to push delete, as it does to update and type in swapped. This will help clear out items that are no loger available to others. Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Re: swapped

AMEN SISTER!

I have been screaming this for a year!!

Posted 9 years ago
cheeryheart
Thanked 0 time

I only leave my items up till the swap is completed that way if something goes wrong I dont have to relist the item. What I hate is when ppl dont even change the item to say swapped or delete it but when  you ask about they say it's swapped.

Posted 9 years ago
henley0715
Thanked 0 time

sorry shopping chick! I did that once to you. It's because I totally forgot to update my list. Yes, that was the only time! smile

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

That's ok i forgive you  big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I really want profiles and swaps that are not active to be deleted-there's so much stuff on here where people have listed items,then left the site and not deleted their swaps!

Posted 9 years ago
Coulsojl
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
meridee
Thanked 0 time

I understand about leaving something up to show that its pending or leaving up a post that had two items with one already swapped, but there are some items that are still posted that have already been swapped and say swapped on the page! That's annoying to be searching for something and looking at a picture only to realize that its no longer available.

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Thing about profiles that have feedback that has been given/ feedback on them...is that if someone ripped someone else off then theyneed to leave the profile. Now, if there are no posts, no feedback given, or received then yes, i think they should be able to remove the profiles

Posted 9 years ago
Nicolelovesyou26
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?