Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

anyone go to Regis hair salon?

The quality you receive at regis depends on the stylist. I go there often because my favorite stylist started working there about a year ago and I've always been loyal to her. She's the best.

The prices there are some-what competitive. I spend about $35 for a cut, dry and style. I have very long hair and to have it colored on top of everything else is usually about $85 (not including tip). About 9 months ago I got all of the above plus highlights for $120.

If you're interested in trying a new salon without going broke there are a few things you can do. First, skip the blow dry and styling. That usually cost extra. Tell the receptionist or even the stylist that its your first time there and you want to start slow. They won't be offended when you skip the extras. They might even do them for free to earn your future business. Second, look on regis.com for coupons. They usually have a special going on.

Just don't skimp out on the tip just to save money. If you give a great tip, you'll really get pampered the next time you visit. If you give a crappy tip... Excect to receive the same kind of service on your next trip.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?