oreo1
Thanked 0 time

GOOD BYE

Well I dont have time for this any more. Im sorry that everyone HATES me on here I have tred to be nice and caring to everyone on her good bye

Posted 9 years ago
kelly_couture
Thanked 0 time

Re: GOOD BYE

wait nona said the mental illness is not as big a deal as physical ones?

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Don't go just because of what one person said ,think about it

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
oreo1
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I have to ask,why didn't you discuss this with nona privatley rather then posting on here and basically trying to make her look bad...

Nonas not a bad person,maybe she was a bit pissed that u pulled out of a trade(like most people would be)but im sure she wouldnt ever be mean about cancer etc...

Posted 9 years ago
Molliegoch
Thanked 0 time

Well, I certainly don't hate you, so you can't say Everybody, but I am a mere neophyte.

Posted 9 years ago
shelbykatysmom
Thanked 0 time

wow- I'm really sorry about all your issues, I hope you get them worked out.  If you're not involved in a church, please find one, they can help also.

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

I'm a little weary myself of the things I have read she has said on here, shes getting married, she's pregnant, her mom is dieing, her family doesnt have any money for food, just seems like there's ALOT of stuff going on here.
Maybe she just needs someone to pay attention to her.
smile

Posted 9 years ago
oreo1
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

It's hard to feel for someone who you don't believe.

Posted 9 years ago
littlelou
Thanked 0 time

awww come on nona, we dont know if she's lying. i mean not everyone is as lucky as us in a sense of quality of life and education. i just dont think we can judge her because we dont know for sure.

Posted 9 years ago
littlelou
Thanked 0 time

ive been through all her threads and havent found any where she has started the thread with her problems as a topic. if ive missed one and you posted the link id gladly take a look. what i did see was a couple of people correcting her spelling. how nice was that? poor girl, i dont blame her for wanting to leave.

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Whether this young girl really does have all these terrible things happening to her..or she is just lonely for attention..she has problems..and that's a tough issue with someone so young.

There are areas for posting these types of things.  All forums have them. The life, relationships, problems, advice sections in forums are for these things.  Maybe she posted in the wrong sections(I haven't went back through her posts...and really don't care to).

I think sometimes on this forum we lose site of why we are all on here.  All of use girls came together to talk...to make friends..to trade clothes.  If subjects such as the ones going on with oreo weren't supposed to be brought up on these forums..we wouldn't have sections such as "relationships" here. 

If you came here to only swap or sell...then I think just ignore the "personal" posts.  If you are here to talk and chat..and make friends...then remember to be polite when responding to someone's post.  Everyone has the right to their own opinion..but I think we have to keep in my the feelings of those people.

I don't care how ignorant, childish or young someone is....it doesn't give any of us the right to put them down unless they have directly offended or put down one of us(swaplifting..directly stating names and bad comments etc..).

Lets just keep this site a little bit more positive.  A lot of girls don't want to come here..and honestly swapstyle has become a huge joke to some of the other trading/selling forums because there is so much childish drama..and beating down of everyone. 

:mrgreen:  just get along ladies...remember...whether these stories are true or not..she has her reasons for coming on here bringing them up..just give the kid a break..and if she hasn't directly bothered you in some way..just leave her be.

Posted 9 years ago
littlelou
Thanked 0 time

well said sandigirl, but unfortunately she lost her baby. and these girls dont even give her a break.

Posted 9 years ago
sandigirl
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
sandigirl
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
kelly_couture
Thanked 0 time

ok to both sides-this is annoying

oreo1-if these things are true then i feel bad for you but honestly an online swapping community is not the best place to address them. there are many free counseling services out there that can help you a lot better.

those who don't believe her- who cares if none of you had responded this thread wouldn't even matter.

this site in general is too dramatic. i joined for swapping. not for people to
lament the bad things in their lives, or so the "old" memebers can egotrip on every post to have the last word.

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

who's ego tripping?

she can post about those things..just in the right areas..like personally..i don't read the posts at the bottom of the forum like relationships and all of that...it's just not my thing.

but if she feels as if she needs to post..post it in those areas. 

If those areas weren't there...then I could understand not being able to post them. I just think they need to be posted in the proper areas not where the girls here only to swap have to see them. I definately see your side.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?