skatergrrrl
Thanked 1 time

long hair ideas

I have fairly long hair and was wondering what are some things i can do with it besides the regular pony tail, braids or just plain down. I dont have a ton of time to spend on it and my hair is wavy-ish and rather thin.

Posted 9 years ago
sunandsand
Thanked 0 time

Re: long hair ideas

wrap pipecleaner around back of low ponytail (closest to neck) and push ends of pipecleaner through the center of ponytail and pull through hair.  Gives a great old effect.  Good luck.

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

make 2 plaits braids i think you call them, go to bed take it out and you have the perfect bed hair, looks really nice and so simple, try it big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
ArtemisIron
Thanked 0 time

You could try french braiding your bangs on one side, or just start at the top of your head at the front and braid until whenever feels good. Then just leave hair down or tie it back. This is also a good way to get bangs out of your face  wink

Posted 8 years ago
JennyCup
Thanked 0 time

Gosh...I am trying to think what I did with my long fine hair before I donated it in March. I liked putting it up in a clip, a bun, wrapping my braids in a circle around my head, taking my bangs and sweeping them all to one side then putting a headband on while leaving it long and free flowing, french twists, curling the ends only, gathering the top and securing a long thin metal clip at the top leaving it to flow freely, etc.

Since I don't really care about my hair (not that important to me) I grow my hair out and then donate it. It takes about 2-3 years to grow my hair long enough to donate and then I grow it out all over again. My hairstyle and cut are also free when I donate my hair at the Ulta salon. It makes me feel good knowing that my hair is used to make wigs for sick children that could really use it.

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?