MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

i went to plato's closet!

So..I was asking you ladies about plato's closet..well there just happens to be one where my bf and i took a day trip to in peoria!

I didn't bring any of my old stuff..cuz i was prepared to go there...but i DID find:
almost brand new VS pink green sweat $14
Brand new black lonnnngg tunic top $6
brand new peep toe patent bright pink flats with a buckle $6

I'm so glad I went there...I dunno abotu the whole exchanging my clothes there..cuz i heard you get crap for them...but maybe i'll try it just to see how it goes!

but you should go check it out...

Posted 9 years ago
jmtpierce
Thanked 0 time

Re: i went to plato's closet!

I Loooove that store
its like swapstyle

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
starfishh
Thanked 0 time

i am going to check out the one in Ontario during march break!  8)

i hope i can find some nice things, i really need clothes! and i've been to many other used clothing stores and had no luck.  neutral

Posted 9 years ago
Delyrium658
Thanked 0 time

plato's closet is good for low-end clothing. i bring most of my throw-aways there and get decent money for them. but you will get ripped off if you bring in any designer stuff to sell them - you're WAY better off on ebay or here to do that.

Posted 9 years ago
Delyrium658
Thanked 0 time

totally Jessica - I found (amazingly) a pair of Paige Premium Denim that fit me PERFECTLY and were authentic! I still paid $80 for them...which means the person who sold them probably got like $20 for a pair that retails for $190! haha...oh well. But ya...sometimes there are gems there.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?