liv4livie
Thanked 0 time

election?

so who are you going for the u.s.  presidency?

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Re: election?

too bad i still cant vote now smile

Posted 9 years ago
liv4livie
Thanked 0 time

yea i was thinking Hilary too, or Obama... either one would be good i think. i still gotta do my research tho...

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
AmericanSweeti
Thanked 1 time

I am not really enthused about any of the candidates we have to choose from....

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
liv4livie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

I would vote for obama, I love him, he stands for all of the same things I stand for.

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
liv4livie
Thanked 0 time

i thought id bring this up again..... and i think im going to still vote for Obama....i really dont like much of what McCain has to say.... although i think i should research Nader a little more too.

Posted 9 years ago
kelly_couture
Thanked 0 time

i'm voting obama all the way. if mccain wins i'll be seriously dissappointed, but god forbid he passes away in office and palin becomes president, i will move to effing canada. there is no way i'd ever live in a country that women would run. sorry i really dislike her.

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I am a huge McCain/Palin supporter. I can't wait to vote!

Posted 9 years ago
cheeryheart
Thanked 0 time

I think I'm going Obama

Posted 9 years ago
liv4livie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
tiffanyd_24
Thanked 0 time

yeah thats what i was thinking, researching him more, i know its only my one vote but sometimes that is the decider, so i absolutely do not want to make the wrong decision for our country.  even after looking everything up about the candidates, i still feel uneducated about them. its wierd this time around!

Posted 9 years ago
kelly_couture
Thanked 0 time

i agree with you livie, the economy is usually independant of the president. though most partisan people will disagree. the fact of the matter is that for the most part this is a capitalistic society that is monetarily independant from the gov on most issues. and the ones that are, are decided by the senate not the executive branch. in all actuality the president only has the right to veto economic bills he/she disagrees with, not propose legislation.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?