iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

GOT ENGAGED

great i am so happy for you!!! when is the wedding?  how long have you guys been together and was it a total surprise

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Re: GOT ENGAGED

CONGRATULATIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 9 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

Yay!!!

Bon pour toi!

(Or, "Good for you!!" in French)

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

ahh? not planning anything yet.. but as a beauty therapist, im normally helping brides prepare for theirs so i kinda know what i want, ive had a pic for about 7 years of "MY" dres and i just moved not long ago and do you think i can find the bloody thing.. i want to get married on the beach or in the snow but he wants to go home to hungry (he's hungarian) and get married in this old hungarian church (the only one that survived the hungarian war) its still got all the bullet holes up the walls and through the pictures and stuu its really quite nice, full of memories but a bit eerie. my ring is a rectangle with 2 smaller ones next to that with 3 tiny diamonds down the band on either side, its yellow gold but the stones are set in white gold. it was un expected.

Posted 9 years ago
agatha
Thanked 0 time

Congrats!

Thats great news lol

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Australia sounds fun....girls weekend! Woot woot! tongue

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

ok so i have 5 spare bedrooms so thats 5 girls or 10 if you share or 15 if u share he same beds and 20 if you share the same room beds and sleeping bags..... ok so kkarlene camiejain iluvmykids risalee tiffanyd_24 meggymoo1990 brandyntex agatha pit_wife wild chick1992 settled, youre comming to Aust.. ha  ha

Posted 9 years ago
agatha
Thanked 0 time

Betti, you have to keep us updated, I can't to see a pic of the ring!

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

hey the picture is in my swap list..

Posted 9 years ago
brandyntex
Thanked 0 time

its beautiful!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer