camiejain
Thanked 0 time

What weird food do you LOVE?

Well, in my family there is a recipe called Noodle Stew that no one other than my mom, sister, me, and maybe a few others in the fam know about and like. I even explained it to my hubby but it sounds gross to him..trust me its not! tongue We use to eat it when we were sick at home, and it was absolutely out of this world good! Here goes, its easy:

Get a can of Chiken Noodle Soup. Put in pan, instead of adding water, add a can of milk. Add a teaspoon or two of butter, a dash or two of pepper (as much as you like) and then put on stove eye. Add crackers into the soup whole (don't crush them) and then heat the soup like normal, according to soup can directions. End result: The soup will make the crackers soggy and so freaking good, while the soup is thick and yummy! Idk about everyone else, but this is a must try! Seriously!

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Re: What weird food do you LOVE?

brouk and camiejain!
both of your foods sounds good ...LOL!
hmmm...what about this one? back in my country we have Mc Donalds pack with people eating ice cream cone + fries + ketchup.
and I LOVE It too!!

One other thing : peanut butter garlic dip..
its so yummy trust me!!

smile

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

My biological mother is from Thailand and your recipe for garlic peanut butter dip reminds me a lot of Thai peanut sauce which is incredibly good! They serve it  lot in Thai meals say with beef, chicken, etc. Ok, my hubby told me of some more weird ones:

1. He eats chocolate sandwiches (wierd) two pieces of bread with chocolate syrup in between...strange

2. My mother-in-law eats sandwiches with only kethup and mustard in the middle..and its not like she is poor, lol. I am really starting to think she is anorexic though also. She won't eat pizza, cheese, Chinese food, Mexican food, etc. I think that is just too weird, lol.

Posted 9 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

cheesy green beans

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

i eat the peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chili only if there is smashed crackers and shredded cheese in chili too

Posted 9 years ago
JesseHotBabe
Thanked 0 time

Sorry if there are any southerns on here sorry bout this. But I live in the south now after being raised northern, and the south has the WIERDEST food EVER no kidding

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

My ex mother-in-law used to always mix mayonaise in with her chili, YUK!

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Hey Jamie!
your mum is from Thai?? Say sawadhika from me..
And that peanut butter garlic dip definitely similar to the sauce for kebab in Thai...

Posted 9 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Yeah the dip sounds similar to the peanut satay sauce for the chicken satay.

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Yeah, my hubby likes the pickled eggs *gags*

Posted 9 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

I kno I'm a little late to say this but peanut butter and chili is the best.

Posted 9 years ago
Brouk
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
natalie vernon
Thanked 0 time

has anyone ever tried a peanut butter and brown suger sandwich? its really good, when i was growing up my mother would make toast and put the bacon grease, she saved, on the toast then sprinkle it with suger, i wouldnt eat it now, but..i remember it being good.

Posted 5 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?